nkmdesiusa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

So I just read the written update of today's episode and it was pretty much disgusting of Shaina hovering most of the episode with her cheap and sick motive just to get close to Ajay when seriously your not even married to guy yet and thinking how God has sent her this rishta for her and the ball is in her court acting like Amrita Singh from the movie Aaina that she is so beautiful and she will win her game b hook or crook.

I have one thing to say reg this... WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE Ms Shaina because your already digging your own grave.. Enjoy as much as you want because the bomb will explode in your face very soon.

Don't get me started with Shreya she is just a loner who can not make a family happy and does not know how to take care of a joint family its pretty official she is spoiled and only thinks of her self, that is why she is a sore loser.

At least Sanjana gave her a piece of mind to Shaina a bit but I know its not worthy of her to fight for the guy when he can not stand up for himself and be a man.. It's really depressing to show such type of men like Ajay who can not be strong enough to shove Shaina away from him and say to her "stay in your limits were not married yet and don't have rights on me at the moment."

Precap I can say is that Sanjana will protect her dadi and give Shaina another piece of mind of how to respect members in the family esp elders..  Now the Battle is on..

Nidhi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aayushi15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Brilliant review and I completely agree with your every point. I am really despising ajay. Seriously how can a man who claims to be doing everything for his wife, be so calm and polite enough to request when a cheap psycho is sticking to him like fevicol.
I am sorry to say this here but I don't think he would have done anything if that witch kissed or even raped him.
I don't know why sanjana is bothered to fight for a husband and his family's unity
when the man himself does not even respect her enough to shove the other girl off him.