-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chicksoup

๐Ÿ˜† 

I am not sure who is more complicated- U or me? ๐Ÿ˜›

Chalo, absorb karo, comprehend karo, phir respond karo...maine bhi yehi kiya hai!๐Ÿ˜ณ Let me see how much of it makes sense to U. ๐Ÿ˜‰

You got  the essence off my VM's ...two minds thinking alike ๐Ÿ˜› Expressing in words is your gift ...I chose to do it through edits and VMs๐Ÿ˜†  I am honored... you are my soul sister to mirror my thoughts so beautifully๐Ÿค—

And the man's journey...clutching her hands, singing mere liye...needing her to comfort him...sharing his life with her, under the stars...walking away from the funeral pyre... proclaiming nothing can snatch her away from him...entering the land of...MAGIC? 

Symbolic...or REAL? (๐Ÿ˜ฒ)...Not that it would matter. โค๏ธ

There was a hidden meaning in the dhoomketu scene ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† during funeral. But unfortunately it didn't play out exactly the way it should have been. It looked  odd at first...poor direction ... But glad you caught the point through my VM...my soul sis๐Ÿ˜ณ
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Shwets-

You got  the essence off my VM's ...two minds thinking alike ๐Ÿ˜› Expressing in words is your gift ...I chose to do it through edits and VMs๐Ÿ˜†  I am honored... you are my soul sister to mirror my thoughts so beautifully๐Ÿค—

And the man's journey...clutching her hands, singing mere liye...needing her to comfort him...sharing his life with her, under the stars...walking away from the funeral pyre... proclaiming nothing can snatch her away from him...entering the land of...MAGIC? 

Symbolic...or REAL? (๐Ÿ˜ฒ)...Not that it would matter. โค๏ธ

There was a hidden meaning in the dhoomketu scene ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† during funeral. But unfortunately it didn't play out exactly the way it should have been. It looked  odd at first...poor direction ... But glad you caught the point through my VM...my soul sis๐Ÿ˜ณ

Itna hidden tha, seriously...It caught my attention the fourth time I watched it...when I was looking at how you had co-ordinated the scenes with the lyrics! 

The first time, it looked odd that you added the stars..it changed the whole mood of the song suddenly.. that is why I had to go back and watch it...it took  me the third attempt to actually write the first part I had written...because I was fascinated by the way you used the lights...and then I realised I had still missed the story...and when I saw it the fourth time...it was so clear...

..But I was not sure, because by the fourth viewing I was sure my interpretation would be biased by what I felt...but it was very much there...I really started wondering if I was seeing too much...

You are an artist!  What an imagination! ๐Ÿ‘ You are just WOW! 
And..Thank U. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now I get it...In the show, Mala talks about the couple that are to be together forever...So the whole scene was written well, but poorly directed. I agree.๐Ÿ˜Š
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Nice VM Shweta. Your editing is excelling with each passing VM you are making๐Ÿ‘
-Shwets- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Bhavi

Nice VM Shweta. Your editing is excelling with each passing VM you are making๐Ÿ‘

Bhavi , in spite  of not knowing the song you had the patience to watch the VM ...Thank You .
-Shwets- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Itna hidden tha, seriously...It caught my attention the fourth time I watched it...when I was looking at how you had co-ordinated the scenes with the lyrics! 

The first time, it looked odd that you added the stars..it changed the whole mood of the song suddenly.. that is why I had to go back and watch it...it took  me the third attempt to actually write the first part I had written...because I was fascinated by the way you used the lights...and then I realised I had still missed the story...and when I saw it the fourth time...it was so clear...

..But I was not sure, because by the fourth viewing I was sure my interpretation would be biased by what I felt...but it was very much there...I really started wondering if I was seeing too much...

You are an artist!  What an imagination! ๐Ÿ‘ You are just WOW! 
And..Thank U. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now I get it...In the show, Mala talks about the couple that are to be together forever...So the whole scene was written well, but poorly directed. I agree.๐Ÿ˜Š

Sou ,

I am just happy one member understood my wild imagination ๐Ÿ˜†
Infofan thumbnail
Shwets plz check your inbox๐Ÿ˜ƒ