Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: grey23

welcome lucky๐Ÿ˜ณyes she seems to be different and I got real bb vibe yesterday with her..she is really promising..i hope she plays her cards well

@shining noor if u r concerned for her feel free to join :) otherwise please read the rules before posting :)

So true grey... She is playing her cards at the right time in a right way.   Hope she is dhamal in tongue and tasks.   I really cant stand lazy people.
vibg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shining-noor

Bt she ll eliminated dis week rest ov 4 r very strong n favorite

Hopenot and with ankit cmg back... Who knows what BB wants to drag out.   If she keeps doing what she did... She is a keeper ๐Ÿ‘
marty999 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My friend Mills made this I so want Ankit back with Roopal in BB house.Embedded image permalink Edited by marty999 - 8 years ago
luckym2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chappal_paregi

I am not Roopal fan nor do I like her but it's really nice to see her AT... I was wondering why there wasn't an AT of her when every contestant had it... Kudos to all those responsible for this thread...all the best.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜Š
vibg thumbnail
whatever she is.. she is surely a cutie pie.. when mandana and keith fighting like dogs and cats.. roopal is dancing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: marty999

My friend Mills made this I so want Ankit back with Roopal in BB house.Embedded image permalink

wow TFS
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Roopal also fedup of princess.She says princess is very slow .Roopal said to Aman she wants to be his partner.
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibg

whatever she is.. she is surely a cutie pie.. when mandana and keith fighting like dogs and cats.. roopal is dancing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ha ha yeah i noticed that too...i think she is not opening up much because of her partner
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi-

Roopal also fedup of princess.She says princess is very slow .Roopal said to Aman she wants to be his partner.

yes and i guess it is affecting her game
grey23 thumbnail
Someone share her voting code here please ๐Ÿ˜ณ