Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Oh, I still disliked how Khirad helplessly went back to him...What Asher did to Khirad, is something no wife should forgive her husband for...Felt so sorry for her and angry that she had to choose to go back to him...

I didnt want her to stay with him at the end!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I like some Toxic couple like Damon & Elena for example. Right now Adeel can be redeemed but I will stop shipping them if Adeel cross his limit as they're many things I can't digest or think is wroth any forgiveness. 
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Oh, I still disliked how Khirad helplessly went back to him...What Asher did to Khirad, is something no wife should forgive her husband for...Felt so sorry for her and angry that she had to choose to go back to him...

Asher redemption track was powerful so I didn't mind Khirad going back to him.  Imraan character in Dil-e-Muztar didn't have a strong redemption track even after all he did, I couldn't forgive Sila for going back to that jerk. 
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Echofades

I like some Toxic couple like Damon & Elena for example. Right now Adeel can be redeemed but I will stop shipping them if Adeel cross his limit as they're many things I can't digest or think is wroth any forgiveness. 

I ship Delena too, and they were toxic and codependant on an unhealthy level. I guess the difference with Delena and couples like Chair/Jasepnor is that both Damon and Elena evolved as characters, whereas Chuck and Blair not so much (well at least together - even though the writers tried to force that they did down out thoarts in season 6).
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
At this point a thing came to my mind since Rana is very fond of Asher(though not in a romantic way) what would have been her reaction had he proposed her???
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
^I agree both couples were awful together also Ezra and Aria from PLL another Toxic couple. I used to ship them Once upon a time but not anymore.  Ezra is a stalker, mentally unstable, evil and ruthless in many ways.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love her bridal look. I loved her jewellery, pearls are very much in that's how I went my bridal set :)
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Which serial are you talking about?

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

idk which drama you're talking about but i loved how asher broke down(Hamsafar)..when he banged his head in to that pipe thing and the way he cried.That was such a powerful scene. And later how he stood for khirad in front of his mother.

Guys i'm talking about the drama called Rukhsaar starring Agha Ali and Sumbul Iqbal.
I also really loved that scene from Humsafar
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

I only liked ushna in rukhsar 😆

Originally posted by: Echofades

Asher redemption track was powerful so I didn't mind Khirad going back to him.  Imraan character in Dil-e-Muztar didn't have a strong redemption track even after all he did, I couldn't forgive Sila for going back to that jerk. 

What redemption track...God forbid, what if his mother got to those letters before he did?? So he will live his rest of the life thinking that Khirad cheated on him???