Sparkler8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ros_aavir

Awesome concept.. πŸ˜›

You made Swalak siblings πŸ˜†
Swasan has so many similarities already I can see πŸ˜³
I can smell nok-jhoks on the way! πŸ˜‰
Who's name is giving Swara so much pain? 

cont soon.

Dont have much space for the nok jhok unlike my FFs. The title itself is so violent that this will be a fast paced story.
shreyaansh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow...
Unique concept. ..
Lucky n swara siblings. . :)
Waiting for the next chapter. ..Edited by shreyaansh - 8 years ago
Cogito_Ergo_Sum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very interesting concept, Sharon πŸ˜Š So who was Lucky referring to, which caused Swara to halt, remembering a person whose memory hurts her to this day? Does she have a past with Sanskaar? Or has she lost someone just like he lost Kavita?

Intriguing. 😊 And like how you have made Lucky into her younger bro, and Ragini into Sanskaar's younger sis. 😊 You will be continuing this after Dussehra?
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome waiting for next part... pm me please...
Sparkler8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CogitoErgoSum

Very interesting concept, Sharon πŸ˜Š So who was Lucky referring to, which caused Swara to halt, remembering a person whose memory hurts her to this day? Does she have a past with Sanskaar? Or has she lost someone just like he lost Kavita?

Intriguing. 😊 And like how you have made Lucky into her younger bro, and Ragini into Sanskaar's younger sis. 😊 You will be continuing this after Dussehra?

Hi Viji, the story is targeted to complete by this weekend. Once I end this I will start Tere pyaar mein
Sparkler8 thumbnail
Edited by Sparkler8 - 6 years ago
gayu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It means they both gng to ask help to fix this allianceπŸ˜•. Anyway really well written. She is very protective towards her brother and towards her sister. Nice update. pls continue soon😊
LoveSriNal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
swara and sanskar are very strict and strong personalities. I wonder how they will unite? ragya union also seems to be impossible due to swasan. both swasan are 2 side of same coin. I think ego rules here. this is a powerful concept dear.. I really loved to see both swara and sanskar are such a strong personalities. and they are self made.. I'm very happy that you make swara as a powerful business women. this update was fantastic. .. loved it.. poor raglak. hope swasan will not make their life miserable. swasan love hate saga is waiting for us na? .. continue soon... thank you for this awesome update...
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Another sharp update dearie! I can just imagine the analytics running in both their minds... Cool, calculated and composed. πŸ˜Ž
And about my previous tashan-e-ishq comment, hehe no dearie that wasn't a reference to the Zee show.Guess they brought a show in that name and took over the meaning of that word! πŸ˜† I just meant that I'm guessing there would be some interesting ideological clashes between the 2 strong headed ppl. :)

And Thnks for PM! πŸ˜³

PS: Did I mention that I LOVED the title??! πŸ‘
Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 8 years ago