Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: pranurosid

True dear.Even nowadays SSK CVS r copying the plots from south horror movies, so we can also do that..And arundathi is my fav movie too.From that movie I became a die hard fan of Anushka.

Yes dear..they r taking good mvis plot  n converting them into crap...disguisting..they never change...ya me too became anushka fan aftr watching arundhati...i feel she is like boon to tollywood idustry..who can play all types of roli..n offscreen..oh god i luv her way of decency...she is too good at heart...i lyk her down to earth attitude...n my 3 favs fr ever r anushka kajal n ofcourde pur cutie avika...n u saw avika new telugu mvi trailer? As usual she is adorable
Ranjani005 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really nice 👏 👏 👏 .only in ur story simar is not a mahan.i mean wat the hell is dis.she is being hypnotised for more than a week really fed up .there is no suspense no thrill just a superstitious track in which u know who is the mahan and will save the day .
Ranjani005 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The part where u mentined amar being side kick was funny and definitly true.they are just using other characters to highlight simars greatness .
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsranju

Really nice 👏 👏 👏 .only in ur story simar is not a mahan.i mean wat the hell is dis.she is being hypnotised for more than a week really fed up .there is no suspense no thrill just a superstitious track in which u know who is the mahan and will save the day .

Thank u dear..happy to know u lykd it...n ya its too boring..im trying to read writn updates i feeling  bored read wus also..that much disgusting track it is
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsranju

The part where u mentined amar being side kick was funny and definitly true.they are just using other characters to highlight simars greatness .

Yes dear..im really frustated..i used to lyk amar...bt nw im irritated..he is trying to take roli place...bt fact is he never take it...our roli is queen of jasoos..no one can beat her
nithyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
realy u r a best writer. And sorry dear, now only i know ur accident. How r u? R u fine na? And take care ur health.
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithyaji

realy u r a best writer. And sorry dear, now only i know ur accident. How r u? R u fine na? And take care ur health.

Tq very much fr such compliment dear...no need to say sry dear..im fine nw...k vl take care dear
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi harsha dear...how r u?hope u had a speedy recovery!!...
coming to the point, this ss is just outstanding...it's really spellbinding...it's completely unexpected that this new twist will look this much awesome👏...u & ur sis, just moulded it as per ROSIDIANS' taste...loved it girls⭐️⭐️...
cvs have been wantedly sidelining our ROSID,just to highlight other characters...though they know ROSID have much demand, they r simply ignoring to admit that...they fear that ROSID will take away all the name...they r so stupid & jealous like kids...grow up cvs...open your eyes atleast now by seeing this story...it's very very very much better than your copied track...it'll b more interesting if ROSID too were part of that history...but u ppl will never change...
harsha dear, if u like it,i wanna show this one to AVIMAN..i wish they like it...they'll know how much creative their fans r...shall i do it?pls dear...

& i'm really so sorry for this late reply...was busy all these days...got no time to stay here for longer time...
Edited by its_prasanna - 8 years ago
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: its_prasanna

hi harsha dear...how r u?hope u had a speedy recovery!!...

coming to the point, this ss is just outstanding...it's really spellbinding...it's completely unexpected that this new twist will look this much awesome👏...u & ur sis, just moulded it as per ROSIDIANS' taste...loved it girls⭐️⭐️...
cvs have been wantedly sidelining our ROSID,just to highlight other characters...though they know ROSID have much demand, they r simply ignoring to admit that...they fear that ROSID will take away all the name...they r so stupid & jealous like kids...grow up cvs...open your eyes atleast now by seeing this story...it's very very very much better than your copied track...it'll b more interesting if ROSID too were part of that history...but u ppl will never change...
harsha dear, if u like it,i wanna show this one to AVIMAN..i wish they like it...they'll know how much creative their fans r...shall i do it?pls dear...

& i'm really so sorry for this late reply...was busy all these days...got no time to stay here for longer time...

oh god..atlast got it..im waiting fr ur feedback frm these many days infact..im requsting my mom to allow  mobile fr some days. to c ur cmnt...so i personally msgd u bt i understud ur busy..n im very happy to know u luvd it..n i vl b very happy if u show it to aviman..i vl b blessed if they lyk it..bt if u  find any mistakes r u want to do any changes...change it n show dear..n ya dear..im fine..im taking care myself..so that i vl b back to forum soon n can give updates of my pending ff
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i found no major mistakes dear...cool...
take proper care...so that u can come soon...we'll wait for u...also u've lots of ffs that were kept in pending...
& i don't want you to get any more injuries from now...pls watch everything around you carefully...i know it's difficult to stop thinking abt ROSID, but take care of yourself too...thankfully,we've AVIMAN, who r trying their best to keep us happy...so, b cool...