AHSAN KHAN SABA Q PAIR UP IN ZEE ZINDAGI BRAND NEW MOVIE...omgggggg

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Link of the article
http://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1148090

Someone plzzz GO TO THE ABOVE LINK AND POSTING THE PICS BELOW...SABA AHSAN LOOKING SO GOZS SIZZLING IN THE PICS 

BEST PART IS THIS MOVIE IS WRITTEN BY ZAFAR SIR and directed by SIRAJ UL HUQ...the writer a d director of mehrams...so I m SO DAMN EXCITED 

Zafar sir did tell me he was writing a movie for zee zindagi but I didn't know it had SABA AHSAN as a Jodi...I always wanted to see them as a full fledged couple as they had such small tracks in their earlier shows where their chemistry wasn't explored properly but here in the pics it's looking like a Bollywood movie...omggg I m dead 

Ahsan Khan to romance Saba Qamar in Zee TV's film 'Mohabbat Ki Akhri Kahani' 
WAJIHA JAWAID OCT 14, 2015 02:07AM

If you have been wondering why Ahsan Khan hasn't been seen in any of the Pakistani films so far or why we haven't heard of signing any local films, well here is your answer.

The handsome hunk has recently been approached by Zee TV Productions for its upcoming movie, Mohabbat Ki Akhri Kahani opposite none other than the gorgeous Saba Qamar.

Based on the Sindhi folk tale of Moomal Rano, it's a romantic love story about honour killing. The film has been directed by veteran director Siraj-ul-Haque and the script has been written by Zafar Miraj.

The film will be screened in different film festivals in India.

Khan, while exclusively talking to HIP said that he has been fed-up of run of the-mill projects and has opted forMohabbat Ki Akhri Kahani because of its interesting story line.

"It has been ages since lovers have been killed in the name of honour in our region and by making a movie on this subject we are raising our voice against those who are involved in this heinous act", the actor said.

The actor further said that being an actor he has found this project quite satisfactory as it has allowed him to break his stereotype hero image and do something out-of-the-box.

"There are only a handful of actors who bravely take the challenge to do different roles. I am glad to find a role that allows me to come out of my comfort zone," he said.

Check out these exclusive pictures from the shoot.

Ahsan Khan began his career in films in late 90s as a bright young hero, but for quite some time has kept his focus on television. Fortunately this is not the case anymore. The actor has been planning to make a comeback on the silver screen, but waiting for right roles.

"I have recently turned down a couple of movie offers because I don't want to do something which I have already done on television. As an actor my preference are roles that have substance and gives me margin to perform," he stated.

The actor has also completed the shooting of an English movie by Los Angles based filmmaker Saadia. The film also stars Hina Bayat and Arjumad Rahim. It will also be screened in different film festivals across the globe.

Khan will soon be seen in Hum TV's play Preet Na Karyo Koi with Hira Mani.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Here is another article 
SOMEONE PLZ POST THE PICS FROM THE INK BELOW 

http://images.dawn.com/news/1174036/

Looks like local drama scene is not the only thing Ahsan Khan and Saba Qamar are rocking these days " the duo has been signed up for an upcoming Zee TV's short film Mohabat Ki Akhri Kahani based on popular Sindhi folklore Moomal Rano.

Set to be directed by Sirajul Haq, who has done serials like Saari Bhool Hamari Thee and Bunty I Love You, the film has its script penned by Zafar Miraj. The film is intended to travel the film festival circuit in India.

While Ahsan and Saba are renowned names, other cast members include Salman Saeed and Zainab Jameel.

Ahsan Khan and Saba Qamar in a BTS shot

"It's a love story based on the folk tale of Moomal Rano and I will be playing the role of Moomal," Saba revealed.

The tragic romance which appears in Shah Abdul Lateef Bhittai's Shah Jo Risalo is a tale of a woman Moomal whose lover, Rano abandons her thinking that she has cheated on him. Moomal patiently waits for his return only to be reunited much later.

Venturing into one of the oldest domains of art i.e. folk, Ahsan believed that it's better to go for something different: "Reviving the flavour of folk on screen has been an interesting avenue to explore, having so many original folk stories, there should be no excuses for following the masses blindly."

He also shared that he has two Bollywood project offers on his plate but he'll make the choice on the acting parameters by him in accordance with the films.

riff thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very nice
I am very happy to know that zee is going to show one of Pakistan's most popular folklores
Moomal Rano's story is one of the most important subjects of Shah Jo Risalo the collection of Sindh's most loved and respected poet of 17th century Shah Abdul Latif Bhitaai. The folktale's story goes like Wikipedia explains

Mumal Rathore was a gorgeous princess and living in a glamorous palace (it was previously named as Kak Mahal) in Jaisalmer, India. The story begins with the description of the charms, clothes and perfume adorning Mumal or Momal and her seven sisters and an attendant as they weave a web of magic in the Kak palace to attract rich suitors for the hand of Mumal, deprive them of their wealth and also finish them off in a maze of labyrinths, fake ponds and other illusions of the palace.

The reputation of this palace, and of Mumal's dazzling beauty soon became legend. Rana Mahendra Sodha, the ruler of Amar Kot in Sindh, and he was attracted to the magical Kak.

He was an extremely intelligent and courageous man which led him to succeed in reaching the palace, unharmed. Mumal was so impressed that she accepted her as her consort. He spent the night at the palace and returned to Umer Kot in the morning. He covered long distance from AmarKot to Kak to spend time with Mumal.

One day, Rano reached Kak Mahal unusually late due to some business that he had to attend to. Mumal got so frustrated that she planned to play a trick on him. She dressed her sister Sumal in a man's attire and made her sleep by her side. When Rano arrived, he mistook Sumal as a Mumal's paramour.

Out of disgust he left his riding cane besides Mumal's bed and returned to Umer Kot. Mumal pleaded Rano to forgive her but Rano ignored her requests.

Out of desperation, she set a fire and jumped in it. When Rano came to know of this, he rushed to the place where he saw that Mumal was already in flames, he joined her to be consumed by the fire along with Mumal.

Hope Indian audience will like Pakistan's folk literature and culture
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
The story seems pretty lame 
I m quite disappointed

I was wishing something else 

Anyways I hv high hopes on the writer though 

He is an amazing drama writer whose dialogues r very rich 

And he also can do very good shairy and writes the ost of his dramas himself 

His name is zafar mairaj 

And very underrated 

I wish he wrote the screenplay well 
iluvtwist thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing,very nice.
tvluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
tfs dear,ahson saba make a great pair,loved them in dastaan.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I asked zafar sir...he said it Will air in zee zindagi by end of this year 
Omggg 

I m so excited...
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Oh I'm looking forward to this one now. Ahsan-Saba make a good pair... loved them in Dastaan. ❤️ Thanks for sharing :)
peeyara thumbnail
Thats great
I like saba n ahsan n loved their chemistry in dastaan :)
They look good in pics 😃
P.s phone se pics post karna is tedious 😆 sry
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I guess they r still shooting for it 
Saba posted pics of it on her instagram