16th October, 2015: Written Update: Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 1

Its morning. Ranaji is asleep on a chair outside Gayatris room. Gayatri notices and feels guilty. She lifts his hand and puts it on his lap and covers him with a shawl. Ranaji ends up gripping Gayatris hand tightly. She feels awkward. She is about to caress his face but stops herself. She is lost in the feeling of him holding her hand. BG - Sawariya. RajMatas assistant  comes and Gayatri removes her hand from Ranajis. She inquires about Gayatris health. Gayatri says better. RajMatas assistant says that love can do wonders and time heals all wounds. She says that Ranaji stayed awake all night and took care of Gayatri. Gayatri is taken aback. She smiles. RajMatas assistant offers to make refreshments for them but Gayatri says she will make what Ranaji likes to drink early morning. She remembers RajMata mentioning black coffee as Ranajis fave first thing in the morning. The assistant leaves. Gayatri turns to leave but her saree pallo is stuck in Ranajis chair. She feels Ranaji tugged her pallo. She turns and then removes her pallo from the chair and leaves.

Ranaji decides to sell off the Mount Abu Palace. His minister feels upset. Ranaji says if our head is bowed down, the crown cant stand. Sell off the Mount Abu Palace. Wanna clear all my dues by Diwali. Gayatri overhears all and after the minister leaves, she comes with coffee for Ranaji. She is serving the coffee but Ranaji stops her and says there are servants for this work. You are unwell. Go and rest. Dont do this. Gayatri insists but Ranaji holds her hand. Gayatri says this is my duty as a wife. You are not ready to fulfill your duties as a hubby, let me do my duty. You took care of me whole night. All this was a drama coz you wanna kick me out of the Palace. This debt is on me too. Will do all to clear it. Gayatri tries to snatch the coffee pot from Ranaji. Ranaji fumes on her. Gayatri fires back saying what if i dont obey you, will you throw me out of the palace or leave me back in the forest. No one will stop me from doing the right thing. Gayatri walks off. 

She recollects Ranajis words and feels upset. She takes cleaning cloth from servants to clean the Palace Jhumar. Ranaji is shocked and tries to stop her. He asks what is she doing. Gayatri says helping my hubby to clear his dues. Will do all the Diwali Cleaning and save money. Ranaji says you are already too weak. Give the rope to me. They fume on each other and Ranaji pushes Gayatri. She feels dizzy and passes out. Ranaji holds her in time and carries her to the bedroom. He rubs her feet and hand. He keeps saying, wake up. He calls for help.

Doctor checks on Gayatri and says told you before, Gayatri is too weak. Anything can break her. Thats what happened. Sorry but I cant save her. Doctor leaves. RajMata's assistant comes and tells Ranaji that where medicines fail, prayers work. Theres a dargah. If you pray there, all your wishes will be fulfilled. Ranaji says i dont believe in all this. RajMatas assistant says Gayatri does. So for her sake, go there. Kings and Commoners are equal in God's home. You have to go there and beg for Gayatris life. She leaves. Ranaji reaches the Dargah with an unconscious Gayatri. BG - Khwaja He carries her to the dargah. A kid tells him to cover his and Gayatris head. Ranaji carries Gayatri into the dargah. He prays for Gayatri. He says call Baba, my wife is unwell. The fakir says you need to wait. Ranaji fumes on him and says call him now, you dunno who i am.  A man says this is GOD's abode.  

Part 2

Ranaji confronts the Baba who says this is GOD's abode. Keep your voice low. Ranaji apologizes. He says my wife is unwell. I cant wait. The Baba asks Ranaji to open Gayatris mouth. Baba gives some med to Gayatri. Ranaji asks why is she not conscious. Why isnt the meds working. Baba says patience. Prayers and Medicines both are working but in their own time. Waqt se pehle aur naseeb se zyada kisi ko kuch nahi milta. Ranaji asks how much time. Baba says tonight you gotta stay here so i can keep an eye on your wifes condition. Ranaji says cant wait for long. Baba laughs and says no one comes and goes at their own will. All is at the will of the God. You are here coz of destiny and will leave coz of destiny but when, no one knows. Baba says maybe tomorrow morning or a month or forever. 

Part 3

Baba says not even a leaf can move without God's will. Ranaji is worried. Baba says all your questions will be answered. He will show the way and answer all your queries. He blesses Ranaji and turns to leave. Ranaji picks up Gayatri and is walking out of the dargah when a chaddar comes and falls on them both. Baba turns to look at them and says the ones on whom this chaddar falls, they are blessed. This will answer all your queries. 

Precap ---- Ranaji is chopping woods. Gayatri tries to stop him and says stop. Ranaji cries saying i lost myself in my grief so much that i couldnt see my dear ones grief. He breaks down and cries. Gayatri hugs him and comforts him. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cordless thumbnail
Thanks for the super fast detailed update
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the wu ðŸ˜Š
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ookay...the pre-cap looks interesting. Thanks for the WU! Edited by .Veritaserum - 8 years ago
pratirani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update. Precap looks interesting. 
kojagoryfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the WU, to ab RAJA RANI jungle mein? m excited.
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update, it was such a great epi, cant wait to go home and watch on big screen
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Armu for the wu.
Missing Rajmata.
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for the written update.
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4