Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: The.Lannister

Before reading the letter I imagined Sujju tearing open the envelope in glee that her chora has written something to her & then seeing the letter going all ...haaye itna lamba ke likkha hai chore neπŸ˜†

Coming to the letter...

Sujata is a very selfish woman & hence fits in perfectly with the maheshwari clan. Actually she would be better suited as Lux's  mother. Chachi - bhatija share lots of faltu traits. How can a mother be so oblivious to her son's feelings is beyond me. Not liking your bahu is one thing, but wishing she gets a new guy, asking for their divorce on the same day they got married...how shallow can you be? We arent that insensitive even to a stranger...sujata is still his mother.

I could not say anything, I stood helpless, screaming inside but stoic outside- Sanskaar style till the bitter end.😭 <<< actually describes what I feel after reading this letter & seeing sanskaar in so much pain

Shruti- spot on about Suju's reaction and this actually is a comparatively short letter🀣
You are right, Sanskaar is so out of place in this family, I almost said this but then thought it overkill for someone like Suju, I might say it in one of the other ones πŸ˜‰. Suju I feel is wasted potential by the CVs so it annoys me. I'm actually in pain for Sanskaar today after watching today's epi, which I have just done πŸ˜­

Originally posted by: medhasarkar

ShrutiπŸ€—,

I am online.I am soo happy that I finally managed to get a proper Wi-Fi at the hotel that I literally want to jump. Will go and watch the epi online now.πŸ˜ƒ

Read this letter to his Ma. I wish you would have made it a little more guarded, yet hurtful somehow...because i can just imagine suju giving one of her wails "mhara chhora...bigad gaya' or something like that which u have already predicted, if Sanky is so explicit.Your writing as usual is fabulous.😳

Please pretty please write the next one for AP. πŸ˜›  I badly wanna know why you think sanky loves her so much, respects her so much. She was the only one who actually fought to bring him home when he was acting mad in the beginning.

Love--
medha.

Yayyy for wifi and for you being online πŸ€—. Btw- I have a partner's conference away tomorrow so there goes Saturday's writing time πŸ˜‘. 
See, I started off making it quite barbed but at the moment, I feel too raw- I literally actually feel what Sanskaar would be and as it was his mom, it seemed to lose that sharpe edge and then became really heartfelt. Haha- soul sister- gotcha already as the next one is to AP!!!! Followed by one to DP is the plan, am saving Swara madam till next week when I actually see what Devi ji says and does with Sansku. AP is tricky as we have had no explanation in the show for why he loves her so but I have a few hunches which I think I can use without creating a whole new storyline as I don't really want to do that with this series. 
Cogito_Ergo_Sum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice letter Shruti. ..😊
I must confess I am extremely puzzled at Sujata...I thought after the molestation drama, when Swara rescued Sansku from that vile allegation, she should have realized there's more to a relationship, than being pure blood marwari or bengali.  Her prejudice has started looking silly now. Especially when she tells swara all the time now, that she likes her and trusts her...weird...

I mean, she knows that her son adores this girl and will never be able to forget her. But still she wants to push him into divorce?  I was fearing that she may indirectly help he who I do not deign to name---hint---he who needs to use Lux to soap his dirty mind and mouth...oh well...you know who I am talking about...😊

Do you think the cvs will start a crazy track of sujata helping him against sansku, in a bid to remove swara from sansku's life? Man...the plot would go absolutely batshit crazy if that happened...

Anyway,  I am feeling quite frustrated and your letter helped to alleviate that. 😊  Thanks dear. And goodnight...I am exhausted after a long day at work and some guests who came over in the evening as well.

Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It is true in Sanskaar's sense that although Sujata loves him her love was never what he expected from his mother. There was never the depth that he could sank in to and find solace, he should really have his conversation with her, not letter wise but face to face and make her realize that although she claims a great love for, she has never understood her son as a human, a man who is hopelessly in love with a woman of not her choice. He needs her and this foolish woman can't see it. I just can't stand her tight now! Very well portrayed one from Sanskaar's side. I enjoyed it and truly felt some part of his tragedy.  Boy it is heart breaking to have to spell out your worries to your own mother. Awesome writting! 
misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Should have seen this one coming when I knew you were going to make this a series of letters. 
The two letters, though they convey the same thing, heartbreak and the deep pain that Sanskaar is feeling right now, they seem(to me)contrasting to each other. The last one of course was brilliantly sarcastic and clearly screamt "how dare you?" This one however, is more straight forward and conveys helplessness. 
Though the tone of both these letters are completely different, I loved reading both of them for those very reasons. I  have realized that we rarely(if ever) talk about how much Sanskaar actually cherishes and loves his family. His stupid pyaar for that ungrateful bhai of his.😑 And especially the bond that he has with Suju and AP(I could not care less about this one🀒) .He loves Suju, the way she is, like you mentioned flaws and all. He truly has a gift to always see it as it is, even when it comes to his family. He knows, he accepts and he loves because that is exactly who he is. He knows perfection is an illusion. Any one who thinks otherwise is a fool. 
I truly loved the way you have penned this one down. I can totally see my Sanskaar saying these things to his beloved mom. He is angry yes, but he knows his mom doesn't deserve the same lashing that Lakshya deserves, because after all she still loves him unconditionally. She might be obsessed with false sense of social/family importance, but he knows at the end of it all, he will always be her most prized possession. I really did enjoy reading it Shruthi.  My favourite line has to be this one,
" Me- you know- anything that hurts mine, I usually pay back in the same coin, but I couldn't even do that to you. I was totally hamstrung by my own mother."
I think it conveys almost everything he is feeling in a line. It's wonderful and tragic at the same time. 
Thank you so much for the PM ShruthiπŸ€—
Edited by misaki - 8 years ago
Monica_Suhasini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully written. ... great job...
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its so painfully beautiful Shruti... I cried reading this. Really as much as Sujata is comic relief. She is not a reliable person. She keep her prejudice above relations. Heck... she didnt even considered once about Sanskaar's feeling before proposing SwaSan divorce. A child shares most precious bond with mother and vice versa. A mother can sense what her child is feeling without even asking.  But here Sanskaar had even told her what he feels for Swara then also she was so brutal and insensitive handling this whole situation. Seriously, I wanted to smack her yesterday. When She said that Sanskaar looked so shattered. I can understand she dont feel much for Swara but atleast  she must have felt something  for Sanskaar whom she claim to love so much. Lolz ... I have typed a whole lot of rant but coming back to your OS... really loved reading it. You have so brilliantly penned down what Sanskaar must have felt.
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Shruti πŸ€—
I finally caught ur name. I know m slow :P
But again m soo much drowned in sanskar world I hardly pay attention to any other thing *hopefully hubby dsnt reads dis confession ;) *
Back to update
U are on a mission to smack logic into mentaleshwari. DAT cannot happen in show so this the outcome. And this is so bang on!
Letter to dulari MA.
This was a unexpected. But thus was necessary too.his MA needs to understand .she needed to guide him at the right time. And now she supposed to be the pain sharer atleast .rather she being another person to hurt him on his fresh wounds again .this not wat a mother is supposed to be .  greed to hav the upper hand in samaj or family is taking his happiness away. Age old nonsense is wounding him
Hope she understand it before its too late 
Mhaara chhora ke Mann ko kabhi samjh na pavi "

Ur OS is so   sanskar-ish.hope CV are reading this 

Originally posted by: CogitoErgoSum

Very nice letter Shruti. ..😊

I must confess I am extremely puzzled at Sujata...I thought after the molestation drama, when Swara rescued Sansku from that vile allegation, she should have realized there's more to a relationship, than being pure blood marwari or bengali.  Her prejudice has started looking silly now. Especially when she tells swara all the time now, that she likes her and trusts her...weird...

I mean, she knows that her son adores this girl and will never be able to forget her. But still she wants to push him into divorce?  I was fearing that she may indirectly help he who I do not deign to name---hint---he who needs to use Lux to soap his dirty mind and mouth...oh well...you know who I am talking about...😊

Do you think the cvs will start a crazy track of sujata helping him against sansku, in a bid to remove swara from sansku's life? Man...the plot would go absolutely batshit crazy if that happened...

Anyway,  I am feeling quite frustrated and your letter helped to alleviate that. 😊  Thanks dear. And goodnight...I am exhausted after a long day at work and some guests who came over in the evening as well.

Thanks Viji- you and me both staggered by what the CVs are doing to Sujata. You are totally right- it is making her look silly and I so think it is wasting such good amount of storyline they could eke out if this. Plus I so want Suju to be a SwaSan shipper as she would be worth her weight in gold to their cause. Ohhh I so so wish they WON'T do the whole help he who must not be named πŸ˜†. That will wind me up something chronic. But yeah well its a distinct possibility given the current stupidities being shown.  Awww I am glad if this rant helped alleviate frustration and I hope you get much needed rest and relaxation now! 

Originally posted by: Sakura24

It is true in Sanskaar's sense that although Sujata loves him her love was never what he expected from his mother. There was never the depth that he could sank in to and find solace, he should really have his conversation with her, not letter wise but face to face and make her realize that although she claims a great love for, she has never understood her son as a human, a man who is hopelessly in love with a woman of not her choice. He needs her and this foolish woman can't see it. I just can't stand her tight now! Very well portrayed one from Sanskaar's side. I enjoyed it and truly felt some part of his tragedy.  Boy it is heart breaking to have to spell out your worries to your own mother. Awesome writting! 

Thanks so much Sakura. I wish our shows could show more open and honest communications between characters but what are the chances?! Zilch- so then the likes of me sit here writing imaginary letters πŸ˜†.