Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Draco_Elt

Sunna hai Keith is new captain..
(not watching bb at all.Can't take new entry gizzele God I don't even know if that's her name)
Keith rocks!

u should watch. u won't believe how he made the decision on who won the task.  Noone... I mean ever, at least I know, has done that in history of BB.   ⭐️

Hats off to hard working, hot sensible and fairest sanchalak.  He could have easily made his GF's team winner as others in the past have.  

If he stays this week, he will change the dynamics of the show.
Edited by vibg - 8 years ago
-DarkSlayer- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vibg

u should watch. u won't believe how he made the decision on who won the task. Noone... I mean ever, at least I know, has done that in history of BB. ⭐️

Hats off to hard working, hot sensible and fairest sanchalak. He could have easily made his GF's team winner as others in the past have.

If he stays this week, he will change the dynamics of the show.

Ikr? That's dedication right there. I felt like giving him a bear hug for everything he did. And on top of that that moron had the guts to call him "dyslexic". Dyslexic hogi woh khud. And karma is a bitch. So she got what she deserved. Bad mouth Keith and voila, twist your knee. Don't do panga with our munda. He's got the love and support of thousands of people.Edited by ShieldsMistress - 8 years ago
Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just read ...Captain Keith also won the money task! 😊 He won 2lakhs for his team. What a good week for him...and us!
Last few hours of voting, guys...please do vote for him.
Kwerky thumbnail
Hey everyone...just a gentle reminder...kindly do not mention other HMs in your posts in this AT. Let's keep it limited to discussing Keith only. 😳
vibg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kwerky

Hey everyone...just a gentle reminder...kindly do not mention other HMs in your posts in this AT. Let's keep it limited to discussing Keith only. 😳

hey.. long time no c kwerky.. where have u been?  keith is rocking the comeback.  he is baadly needed to stay in the game.
Kwerky thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibg

hey.. long time no c kwerky.. where have u been?  keith is rocking the comeback.  he is baadly needed to stay in the game.

Hey vibg...have been back on the forum for the last couple of days. Kal to Keith ke defence mein essays bhi like they😆.

IKR... he has been doing so well!!! He won the money task too...should be shown today. What a week for him.

I don't really believe the realitypost updates...but saw that According to them, Keith is no. 3 as per voting trends. While he has been doing well on the show..and is the captain and won the task now too...I don't see him going anywhere...and a lot of times evictions are not vote based. So he should be retained.

I have voted and exhausted my limit of online votes. Hopefully, everyone else is voting too.
vibg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kwerky

Hey vibg...have been back on the forum for the last couple of days. Kal to Keith ke defence mein essays bhi like they😆.

IKR... he has been doing so well!!! He won the money task too...should be shown today. What a week for him.

I don't really believe the realitypost updates...but saw that According to them, Keith is no. 3 as per voting trends. While he has been doing well on the show..and is the captain and won the task now too...I don't see him going anywhere...and a lot of times evictions are not vote based. So he should be retained.

I have voted and exhausted my limit of online votes. Hopefully, everyone else is voting too.

oh. i didn't c it. please post a link here so I can njoy some positivity. i have been supporting him more on other social media. world of Keith supporters there.

i don't believe anything RP posts.. I am hopefull he will make it thru this week.  soo much good stuff.. sanchaalak, task, captaincy.. he can't go yet.

hoping they show captaincy task and policy task today... will make my Friday. this man deserves an applause for playing the way he is👏
Edited by vibg - 8 years ago
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes im voting...Keith is playing very safe this week..he knows ppl act nice to his face but behind his back want to nominate him...I really dont know if Rochelle is good for his game or not..
I hope Keith keeps himself as an individual ...
Edited by Radhajee - 8 years ago
BollyFreakz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its good to be back sorry guys been busy with uni oh so much :(
BollyFreakz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am feeling for Keith these days esp in arguements with Rochelle