Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
We gotta make this thread move! Keith FTW. Voting for him :)
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even though I am not watching Bb anymore but I seriously hope Keith goes on till the end!
He deserves to stay!
Vote guys
llanswerll thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Keith not going anywhere,he is a finalist
Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: llanswerll

Keith not going anywhere,he is a finalist

He is definitely a very strong contender and let's hope he does become a finalist.

But all those who can vote, should vote for him. Often, evictions are not vote-based, so it is very essential that he comes across as a contestant who is strong AND immensely liked by the audience as well...for the benefit of the BB team/Channel.

So keep voting, online or SMS.

I just saw yesterday's episode and what struck me was that a few HMs were of the opinion that he is very nice guy. That's a rarity in a show like BB...where people hardly say anything good about a contestant behind his/her back (in the 45-minute episode cut). 😊
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kwerky

He is definitely a very strong contender and let's hope he does become a finalist.

But all those who can vote, should vote for him. Often, evictions are not vote-based, so it is very essential that he comes across as a contestant who is strong AND immensely liked by the audience as well...for the benefit of the BB team/Channel.

I just saw yesterday's episode and what struck me was that a few HMs were of the opinion that he is very nice guy. That's a rarity in a show like BB...where people hardly say anything good about a contestant behind his/her back (in the 45-minute episode cut).😊

Keep voting
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kwerky

I just saw yesterday's episode and what struck me was that a few HMs were of the opinion that he is very nice guy. That's a rarity in a show like BB...where people hardly say anything good about a contestant behind his/her back (in the 45-minute episode cut). 😊

Keith must really be a gem...ALL house guests like him...all of them, all wildcards...even ex contestants on the show...Salman likes him...WE LOVE HIM...I hope he stays!!! I sooo badly hope he stays this week and the strategy of priya back fires her😉
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
guys.. just wanted to share.. 
Keith trended today. guy is gone for 3 weeks and almost 30K tweets sooo proud to be this level-headed fellow's supporter who shows what real strength is. Hats off today.vote vote vote for the handsomest, sensibilest, and rocking hunk of BB9⭐️  no fake OTT drama, yelling, shouting, abusing of women,.. nothing just quiet tears and hug from Rochelle... that'a ll he needed👏

The REAL Man of BB9
Edited by vibg - 8 years ago
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibg

guys.. just wanted to share.. 

Keith trended today. guy is gone for 3 weeks and almost 30K tweets sooo proud to be this level-headed fellow's supporter who shows what real strength is. Hats off today.vote vote vote for the handsomest, sensibilest, and rocking hunk of BB9⭐️  no fake OTT drama, yelling, shouting, abusing of women,.. nothing just quiet tears and hug from Rochelle... that'a ll he needed👏

The REAL Man of BB9

OMG!! REALLY...HE TRENDED..OMG OMG...IM SO HAPPY...i hope people are voting to save this gentlemen...we need positivity and good people to stay on the show as well..not just fighters...Keith is different and unique in all aspects😳...OMG Im so nervous about the eviction 😕
WreckLass thumbnail
Twitter did surprise me yest. It was full of positivity for Keith!🥳
Sugar_Hugs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hello...

I AM a KeRo fan...
And I love Keith...
But You know what my honest opinion is...?
That Keith is too good for Bigg Boss show...
But his personality makes people love him... Such a gentleman... Didn't say a word to Giselle yesterday...!!.

I ssly thought I am gonna cry now when he was shown wiping his tears...!!!