Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
S1 & S2 was out of the park awesome.Then, Sam just never expected Dean to treat him like an equal, always the baby brother who he hasn't been with for 4 years and who he loves more than himself and everyone else in the world combined.
Now Sam is middle aged man and one of the most feared hunters out there and has spent a couple of centuries down in hell with Lucifer.😳

Which reminds me that the torture scene from hell had me screaming.Like, we have never had such clear flashbacks of Sam in hell being tortured. But, the fact that Sam, who always had more belief in God than Dean did, has never really prayed before, probably thought he was too 'unclean' and not worthy,  someone who was to be the prince of hell-- how could he ask for anything?
While,Dean who never was fond of any God or really, anything biblical, is the one who has prayed the most -- prayed to god, to cas, to all the angels -- for Sam.Even though when he finally accepted that yeah there is a God, that he believes in God, he also accepted that he thinks that God doesn't believe in humanity.But he has got the more divinely help from time to time.
I was just sad but also quite amused that one time we see Sam pray to God, see him asking for something- hope, a 'sign', saying he wants better for Dean,for people out their even though he has made peace with the fact that he will die--- he gets bombarded with hell memories and just ends up screaming 'what does that mean' in the most frustrated voice. God and Sam's relationship is no less dysfunctional than God and Dean's.

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just wrote an essay long comment and it didn't get posted. Not going to type it all again. ðŸ¤¬Edited by .annihilation. - 8 years ago
Medha.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

I just wrote an essay long comment and it didn't get posted.Not going to type it all again.🤬

To quote Dean, 'ain't that a bitch?' 😆
Medha.S thumbnail
I didn't knew ASYLUM15 was this week.Oh my God, we will get J2 tomorrow.But its in UK so only 4:30 hours of time difference.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No J2 are in US. They can't do international cons during shooting schedules. Its in their contract. But next week there is Chicon. ðŸ¥³
Medha.S thumbnail
so they won't do ASYLUM - aaaw shuks! :(( Will just have to go and watch season 1 again.[ Because I have no life]. P.S Yep, just saw.They were both shooting with Mark a few hours ago.11x9 I believe.They will be done shooting for mid season finale soon.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

J2 shooting together is a rarity these days so yeah yayyy ðŸ˜† Me have no life either so what epi are u watching ?
Medha.S thumbnail
Dead in the water. 😆 That's the thing.They shoot together a lot but then we has episode 2 and even s10 x23 and The brothers are together for a minute or few.Feels so wrong ya know.I am waiting for things to improve on that front.So many expectations from epi 4.
Medha.S thumbnail
OK, can I just say that Jared is cute on a completely different level.He probably googles 'Jared Jensen' and 'j2' to get his TBT pics of both of them that he posts. And he has posted so many. 😆
But. but right now just ... *flails around* ...I am sure he creeps in the 'J2' tag on insta and looks for young twinky Jensen/Jared FB because he is liking pictures that are on the first page of the search. Aaaw why Jared?Jensen isn't around, you missing him?They are so adorable.Aaah. http://samanddeanunited.tumblr.com/post/131380317280/kat0dee-ahbl-jared-man-youre-gonna
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even I liked the episode and got answers to many of my questions.
Finally, Sam, being the nerd he is, found the cure. Great! But didn't that escalate quickly?😕 they should have given it some time atleast and what about the demon blood, everyone was talking about? When that reaper said that he was unclean, I thought she was referring to the Demon blood. But disappointment. I wanted to see something like that.

Did you guys noticed how beautiful that baby Amara was? I was in awe and so wanted to touch her. But God, she was scary. And I still don't understand why Dean is so scared of harming her?

The best thing in the episode for me was The King of Hell himself. Man, I so love him. He stole the limelight with with his quirky dialogues. I so want to see him all powerful and back to his old self rather than being Winchester's pet. Looking forward to see what he is going to do with the grown up Darkness.

ps I forgot to mention how I felt bad for Castiel. That's it. I am not liking how they are handling his character.