Beware! An Alien has been detected!

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
anna asks sharad which flavor of ice-cream would he prefer to eat... he says whatever flavor she likes... anna calls out to manav that sharad would also eat chiku-anjir flavor πŸ˜† sharad gets angry seeing manav over there... while they're having ice-cream... the 3 love-birds see something moving here & there outside the window more than once... they keep guessing what it could be while sharad keeps giving out weird guesses irritating anna & manav πŸ˜†

sharad comes back home but keeps thinking about what it could beπŸ€” he takes the alien detector & waves it in the air around the house but as it doesn't blink, he thinks maybe it could be an alien from another planet not theirs... hemant comes from behind... sharad gets scaredπŸ˜²πŸ˜† hemant asks him did he go to eat ice-cream & also asks him about love... πŸ˜‰ the uncle-nephew discuss about love... must say the scene was so beautiful that you'll fall in love with hemant all over again πŸ€—
sharad told hemant how there's no feeling above the girl-boy kind of love while hemant says the love of parents is the biggest feeling as parents never keep any expectations from their kids of getting something in returnπŸ‘sharad feels good about it 😊& asks how come his brains could think something like that... hemant tells sharad that it came straight from his heart πŸ˜ƒ

sharad once again sees something outside the window & once again takes the alien detector but it still doesn't blink... he keeps wondering what was it outside the house...πŸ˜• same here... me too wondering what's that moving here & there πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

ronnie is pulling out bhadresh from bhatt house to get him ready for jogging... vasant comes out wearing leather shoes πŸ˜† ojha & son also come in the compound... khadak singh closes the gate... he tells them not to go anywhere outside but go inside their houses as there's news that an alien has been caught in andheri... all the men go to ronnie's house to watch the news on TV...

the news reporter is saying that the alien must be on this planet to capture their planet... vasant is upset hearing the news... the other men display negative attitude towards the alien while manav says there's no confirmed news of any alien coming to earth...

bhavana-bhairavi enter ghotala house & shout out for the ghotalas... they say an alien has been caught... sharad & varsha look at each other... bhavana tells varsha to turn on the TV & sharad to close the window... she tells bhairavi to go & make tea... bhavana, sharad, varsha & shishir are watching the news of an alien being caught... somewhere they're happy & excited hearing the news as they hope it could be 2015...

all the sunshine men still going negative against the alien... manav defends the aliens & says even if an alien has landed on earth then it's not important that the alien would be harmful πŸ‘ vasant is happy hearing it; he hugs manav & agrees with what he says... πŸ˜ƒ bhadresh says they're talking about 2-headed aliens & not about koi mil gaya's jadoo... ronnie says if an alien comes knocking at their door then he'll beat it... somebody knocks at dsouza house's door... ronnie & all get scared except vasant & manav... vasant thinks if an alien has been detected then maybe it could be 2015...

precap: varsha is in the mood to distribute sweets to her family... sweets named sandesh... so she has a mobile & letter in the plate...πŸ˜† shishir explains what bhavana meant by saying the word sandesh that it's a sweet dish not letter... 555 appears... vasant is shocked... even sharad doesn't seem to like her appearance while varsha is all excited...
πŸ˜• how come... wasn't varsha the one who was angry with 555 last time & was adamant on sending her back to their planet while vasant convinced her not to behave like that with her mother... πŸ˜•

anyways, in my pov... a very good episodeπŸ‘ may not have been extremely hilarious... but was definitely entertaining from the beginning to the end...πŸ‘πŸΌ

i'm glad despite showing his stupidity at dsouza house... at least sharad used his logic to think about it & used the alien detector...πŸ‘

the sharad-hemant scene was simply beautifulπŸ‘ can't express it properly in words how exactly i felt watching it... extremely well-written, well-shot & well-performed scene by hemant & sharad... their facial expressions were perfect, nothing was overly done...πŸ‘πŸΌ

btw none of the ghotalas said it could be 2015... but from what they were thinking & talking... it clearly suggested that they're hoping it to be 2015... even i hope it's like that...πŸ˜‰

well the suspense still carries on... i know 555 is arriving tomorrow... but i don't want that so-called creature to be 555 roaming around... it would be a complete let down after creating so much of suspense in the air

i hope the ghotalas think that it was 555 but even after her entry the suspense of a creature still carries on so that they would try to find out what it is or would start their search for 2015 in a full-fledged way once again😊 that would be more interesting in my pov⭐️ rather than showing it was 555😡

btw 555 seems to be here to make vasant worth varsha πŸ₯± what a boring reasonπŸ₯± as she was the one who instigated 2015 against 9211... hope she could be the one to clear the misunderstanding between the father-son but then how long would she be in the showπŸ€”obviously for a few more episodes... wondering what her track would do now... hope it takes the story forward though...😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was a good epi..Like @ghotalaz said not completely hilarious but overall entertaining...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ahh...the hemant sharad scene was soo good...!!! Hemants thoughts...his words on parents love...haaye dill jeet lia..😳I think this convo is important...as nowadays Hemants powers are loosing soo mayb some major incident is gonna take place...
The precap was good..even i m hoping that the alien is not 555...some mystery is good...Waiting for the track to unfold..πŸ˜ƒ
Khunav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Truly the hemant-sharad scene was awesome!!! Such wonderful acting!!!! And aptly described!!
At least 555 is now planning make vasant worthy of varsha instead of plotting to separate them!! One step ahead for the better...
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ghotali ben thanks for quick update

first of all i agree with all of u  hilarious in some ways but entertaining and  touching and mysterious

sharad hemant scene was to me the hightlight of the day
the way sharad explained was cute but when hemant explains it touches u
knowing punit i felt it was punit saying those words and not just hemant

it was so real and i just loved that scene

rest whole episode was talk about aliens seen
manav on alien side trying to explain to three idiots
now again coming to mystery of who is in colony and who is caught

like all  i also dont want this to be 555  but hope they reveal that hemant had  some secret when nani went

and i am guessing this is not  2015 or maybe he is but unable to come to human form or something
after so much build up something shud be revealed

but i have still a feeling this alien cud be 555 connected to hemant secret
and hemant ka diminishing power ka issue shud be sorted too as no one else seems to have prb with their powers
ragsmastlife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too wish the alien is not 555. By the way the graphics  effects of alien moving swiftly were superb.πŸ‘πŸΌ.They look scary plus mysterious.Its high time they address few pending track soon atleast one or two.
     Then may be navratri track will start.Just for fun why all alien in BDSAH are always 2 headed. They can bring other type of alien too. Even when pritesh talks about aliens, he mentions 2 heads and 4 hands.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
btw sharad did use the word timi timi

i was so right and its as if makers or someone is checking the forum of what we write isnt it

coz as far as i know we all have used the word timi timi  and show mein pehli baar kaha gaya tha yeh word

any one can correct me yes or no
ragsmastlife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

btw sharad did use the word timi timi

i was so right and its as if makers or someone is checking the forum of what we write isnt it

coz as far as i know we all have used the word timi timi  and show mein pehli baar kaha gaya tha yeh word

any one can correct me yes or no

hi
i didnt get u .sorry.
did u mean that first in this forum word timi timi was used then in serial it was used.
chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: ragsmastlife

hi
i didnt get u .sorry.
did u mean that first in this forum word timi timi was used then in serial it was used.

i meant the word timi timi for alien detector was used here if i m correct

i dont think i heard the word timi timi on show before

thats why i was saying was it used before on the show or not

i think ghotali ben wud remember this
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
entertaining plus emotional episode...
anna-manav-sharad scene was nice.. with sharad's weird guesses.. but finally sharad using his logic after so many days...πŸ˜ƒ
welcum back prajati detector.πŸ€—.. missed u so much.. but it dint do timi timi...
loved hemant-sharad scene to d core... hemant talking abt parents love...😳😳😳 aww!! so sweet of u hemant...πŸ˜› well said...πŸ‘πŸ‘
suspense continues abt d new creature...
vasant, varsha, sharad, shishir happy to know 2 headed alien found...
i dont think it would b 555 as it would b stupid to show that creature as 555 as she already visited sunshine colony before & knows which is ghotala house so y not directly enter d house rather than roaming on in d society in half invisible form...
so 555 re-entering tomoro...
ice-cold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Highly entertaining episode πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
Hemant πŸ‘πŸ‘Sharad was at his best πŸ‘
Bhairavi was hilarious as usual πŸ˜†
Hmm regarding the green object it could be 555 herself who has landed in her original form to irritate her fatechar damaat πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Waiting for today's epi πŸ˜³