Mystic- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Vikas is such a hypocrite, he nominated Arvind ji saying he can't sleep due to his loud snoring and that needs that to be fixed. 

Also made a huge deal out of it the other night by leaving the room. That was so rude! Then poor Arvind ji stayed awake because everyone were having problems sleeping. After Vikas slept, he started snoring himself. 😲 It is called next level hypocrisy! He needs to be called out on it. If  he has problem sleeping because of Arvind ji's snoring issues, so aren't the others also having problem cause of his loud snores? I gave some votes to Arvind ji because i felt so bad for him. He is such a nice guy. I hope he is safe this week. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
i too felt it was downright digusting to target arvind when you are doing the same thing...i want arvind to evict this weekend but now i want him to stay and that stupid vikas to getout of the house
Navjia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hated it too! arvind got some votes from me too
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am hoping that Salman raises this topic. He needs to talk to the whole house about this.

Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He himself doesn't know that he snores  ðŸ¤£
this is subconsciousness wali hypocrisy 
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
😆😆

Originally posted by: Sugar9.00

He himself doesn't know that he snores  ðŸ¤£

this is subconsciousness wali hypocrisy 

he must know na about his snoring habit..wife ne kabhi complain nahe ki hogi kia?🥱
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Vikas entered the show with bhola image...but he seems bhala to me...Arvindji is sweet...this week I am going to vote for him.

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont get it whats this big deal about snoring! When you are asleep, how do you know if someone is snoring or not ðŸ˜• If you are really sleeping well, any such noise wudnt disturb u... 
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
...and I was wondering that how come they got up after a long day...and that too which wasn't any comfortable.
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Arvind snores real loud, Vikas snores too but not as loud.

I guess that's why people didn't have as much of a problem with Vikas.

Having said that I don't quite want Arvind to leave, at least he is sweet. He was ready to stay awake so the housemates sleep.

But neither do I want Vikas to leave. Maybe Ankit should go