Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
That was rude and yuvika was actually sweet and was telling arvind to sleep.
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I thought the same!
Mystic- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Arvind snores real loud, Vikas snores too but not as loud.

I guess that's why people didn't have as much of a problem with Vikas.

Having said that I don't quite want Arvind to leave, at least he is sweet. He was ready to stay awake so the housemates sleep.

But neither do I want Vikas to leave. Maybe Ankit should go

I can't stand Ankit either. He is so fake! But Bigg Boss will keep him for more drama and possibly a triangle like Delnaz, Rajeev, Sana. 
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I did not like his behavior. ðŸ˜•
Even Suyyash was very rude to Arvind. Bechara even stopped sleeping because of them. 
ApniShakalDekh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i don't know why ppl are liking vikas. he is trying to be goody goody with everyone. but in real he is the biggest hypocrite. 
joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know why but for some strange reason I think Vikas is a time bomb ready to explode. I have a feeling this guy will be loud, gali gloching soon...

anyone agree?

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry but I don't agree. He's sweet and handsome and that's his quality which will make him stay. He is a CLASSY version of Pritam. Least said the best. I am loving his and Yuvika's pair. I find them cute.
joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: I-Luv-Rashi

Sorry but I don't agree. He's sweet and handsome and that's his quality which will make him stay. He is a CLASSY version of Pritam. Least said the best. I am loving his and Yuvika's pair. I find them cute.

He is also the one who nominated Arvind due to "kharate" in night. Yet he himself does kharate. Not so sweet.
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
That was because everyone was having problem with Arvind and since he spent only one night in the house he didn't have any other reason to nominate other people. I would've done the same thing if kept on the same place.Edited by I-Luv-Rashi - 8 years ago
KatnissEverdeen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I felt the same !!   
He is waiting for something... he is extremely quiet as of now but he might show a different side in coming weeks... 

Edited by freedomYodha - 8 years ago