dont you think gyps its too early?😳

may be you will find someone better in future⭐️
MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Cheesy-Chants

dont you think gyps its too early?😳

may be you will find someone better in future⭐️

cheesy ... actually prince is quite cheesy ... 😃 not too sure about the rest .. Aman is a bigtime charmer .. baaki guys are ok ok 
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Her face looked pretty normal to me.Couldnt tell she had anything done at all...dnt see what was so disgusting about her face like most are saying.So far see seems like a nice person,who prolly won't go to any extent to hog extra footage...but it's still early days so Iets wait and watch!
MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Her face looked pretty normal to me.Couldnt tell she had anything done at all...dnt see what was so disgusting about her face like most are saying.So far see seems like a nice person,who prolly won't go to any extent to hog extra footage...but it's still early days so Iets wait and watch!

'

her nose seemed sharper and wrinkles totally creased out .. full of fillers i guess 
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail

Originally posted by: gypsy2525

cheesy ... actually prince is quite cheesy ... 😃 not too sure about the rest .. Aman is a bigtime charmer .. baaki guys are ok ok 

trust me when sahil khan will make his entry as WC..you will be charmed😆..He is cheesy like dreamdidn't you see his foundation clad face its like he used processed cream cheese on his face😉
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I just think it's age, she doesn't look plastic like some people say.

10 odd years ago she was pretty in dhoom and movies that released then
Navjia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Agree! Her nose seemed a bit different. But I never found her to be extremely beautiful or anything. She seems to be a nice person to watch!
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gypsy2525

'

her nose seemed sharper and wrinkles totally creased out .. full of fillers i guess 

Oh ok I'll have to go back and inspect good and proper 😆

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
first didn't recognise her n later recognised her.her face features are changed n it seems like changed becos of age.any source tat she done facial surgery?
Rumination thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She looked okay. It was obvious that she has had a nose job, otherwise I think she looked as she used to. She has never been so attractive.