||~Welcome Back KINSHUK MAHAJAN~||

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
WELCOME

TILAK ๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ

So ..Finally !!...Kinshuk entered in the show as 'Tilak' in a very interesting character . Loved his look with that Scarf & Tilak on his forehead ๐Ÿ˜ณ . KM is a Brilliant Actor .. & I am looking 4wd to see how he will nail this Negative Character further in the show .  Quite Excited !! ... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ .. I am sure He from his Amazing Acting will get more appreciations and will make more Fans  โญ๏ธ . 

All the Best Kinshuk ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ . ANd Like Tilak said todayas his entry Dialogue :

"Hum aaye hai ...Swagat nahi karoge " ๐Ÿ˜Ž  (Reminded me of my Salman aka Pandeyji  ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ)

So , SWAGAT HAI AAPKA yahan Iss show pe ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was good to see him back I really liked his scarf
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
I have no connection with TSM 2...i would loved and watch it if kinshuk enters in another new show as male lead with grey shades in his character...TSM doesn't deserve a extremely talented actor like him...but since he has enter TSM...welcome back kinshuk...though i am not watching the show but i will always love you...though i will not be watching tilak on-screen...my support and love is always with tilak...i know you will rock tilak's character just like you rock ranveer and viren...love you always...a big hug for kinshuk...๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: sandiab

It was good to see him back I really liked his scarf

God t see u here commenting Sandia . Yes For a change It would be awesome to see him as Out & out Negative ๐Ÿ˜Š . I also loved his Scarf . Looked hott on him ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: Mages

I have no connection with TSM 2...i would loved and watch it if kinshuk enters in another new show as male lead with grey shades in his character...TSM doesn't deserve a extremely talented actor like him...but since he has enter TSM...welcome back kinshuk...though i am not watching the show but i will always love you...though i will not be watching tilak on-screen...my support and love is always with tilak...i know you will rock tilak's character just like you rock ranveer and viren...love you always...a big hug for kinshuk...๐Ÿค—

Awww I can understand ๐Ÿค—

But atleast U welcomed him ..That too is good . Thanks for that .
Mages thumbnail
Guys...as you know i am not watching the show...reason are well-known to you guys...but pls post kinshuk scenes pics from the epis...i want to see his style...his attitude...his charm...his charisma...as you all know the man knows how to bring life into even in pics...i want to drool on his pics...kinny is back...i am not drooling on him...it can never happen...yaad se pics post karna kinny as tilak...mere liye...the above pic is too hot to handle...
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

God t see u here commenting Sandia . Yes For a change It would be awesome to see him as Out & out Negative ๐Ÿ˜Š . I also loved his Scarf . Looked hott on him ๐Ÿ˜ณ[8->

Originally posted by: Mages

Guys...as you know i am not watching the show...reason are well-known to you guys...but pls post kinshuk scenes pics from the epis...i want to see his style...his attitude...his charm...his charisma...as you all know the man knows how to bring life into even in pics...i want to drool on his pics...kinny is back...i am not drooling on him...it can never happen...yaad se pics post karna kinny as tilak...mere liye...the above pic is too hot to handle...

Pics toh theek hai . But I don't know to make gif's . Hope someone make on him too here .

Yup Woh toh hai . He is just too Handsome & hott to handle . Cant wait to see him as Negative. he gonna nail the character to 'T'โญ๏ธ
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Pics toh theek hai . But I don't know to make gif's . Hope someone make on him too here .

Yup Woh toh hai . He is just too Handsome & hott to handle . Cant wait to see him as Negative. he gonna nail the character to 'T'โญ๏ธ

kinny will definitely nail tilak...a negative character is something new for kinny but its good that he took the bad boy role even though its a wrong show as its a challenge...and we girls loves bad boys...he will nail it...but where is our bidaai gang...they are nowhere seen...i hope we all get to meet each other after ages...

I am in full support of tilak of making amaya gupta life a living hell...mera khud ka badla bhi hai amaya gupta se...๐Ÿ˜กโญ๏ธ...though i am not watching...all the wrong deed he will do to amaya...i am supporting him completely...i want him to bring the gupta family on roads...mandir mein rehne mein bhi naseeb na miley...i want him to fill amaya gupta's life with so much pain that she will understand how painful it was to see a innocent man got betrayed and ruined in love...he got punishment for no faults of his...only fault he fell too deeply in love with her that he risked his life for her many times not thinking once abt his little brother...whom he is a farherly figure...infact a father...go tilak make her life hell...i have sadist pleasure seeing her in pain...amaya gupta...tilak is here to ruin you...he will fill your life with thorns...

I just read that tilak is in banaras for some motive...i feel he is related to mantu...
Edited by Mages - 8 years ago
@Mages

Hahhahaaa I can understand what u are going through . I am new to this show ..So don't have any emotional connection with it . But still can fully understand ur feelings . Will support Tilak too . He have some motive ..So Will wait to see it .

Don't know where they are . Hope they too will join here .