Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Vistar se to tabhi Bata paayenge na Moni Jab unke darshan vistar se honge.For now only understood he is here on some hidden agenda and as his BG suggest SAM DAM DAND BHED He is ready to use any means to reach there any mean in which process he is ready to hurt anyone or he himself. Na koi deen imaan, Na koi lihaaj na koi rules na regulation just his mission and his evil intentions.

I HATE TO SAY THIS AND NEVER EVER I EXPECTED THAT I AM GOING TO LOVE THIS KIND OF BAD CHARACTER IN ANY SHOW. I AM TOTALLY LOVING IT.

jaa mere sher...mantu/manya fans ka aashirwad hai tere sar pe...jaa barbad karde amaya gupta ki life...😡⭐️⭐️...i am totally supporting tilak and his mission😳...i want amaya gupta to cry blood tears😡...this is her punishment for hurting my mantu...😡
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Vistar se to tabhi Bata paayenge na Moni Jab unke darshan vistar se honge.For now only understood he is here on some hidden agenda and as his BG suggest SAM DAM DAND BHED He is ready to use any means to reach there any mean in which process he is ready to hurt anyone or he himself. Na koi deen imaan, Na koi lihaaj na koi rules na regulation just his mission and his evil intentions.

I HATE TO SAY THIS AND NEVER EVER I EXPECTED THAT I AM GOING TO LOVE THIS KIND OF BAD CHARACTER IN ANY SHOW. I AM TOTALLY LOVING IT.

Haan yaar I wanna see him more & more & more . Dil nahi bharta . Itne Dino baad he came back with BANG .. Wanna see more how brilliantly he portrays Tilak.

Even I didn't expect to love any Negative Character . But Woh kehte hai naa Actor wahi jo aapko convince kar de apne acting se . And KM proved that in just 2 episodes .
SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Weeeweee juts watxhing his entry episodeee even though i knowww nothinn bouttt this showw hahah

Originally posted by: SanihaKaKinshuk

Weeeweee juts watxhing his entry episodeee even though i knowww nothinn bouttt this showw hahah

Watch it Sanhu . He is mindblowing ..Too Devilish & Hottt 😳
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I haven't watched TSM ever since the news broke out about the couple swap. But I started only watching a little again so I can catch the scenes with Kinshuk.
He is such a great actor. But I also realize the evilness of what the PH and SP are doing luring his fans in in the hopes of giving TRPS to the show to save itself from being axed...and trying to use his character to solidify the new main couple

💔 breaks my heart to see Kinshuk being used like that. But he is seriously rocking at Tilak. 
loveleen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi guys!!! I am a solid old TSM and ManYa fan, but I want to advise you to enjoy Kinshuk and root for him and Hiba because maybe they might make it happen. Honestly most of the old fans are against Ramaya, but we won't care if it is TilAya or anyone else. Obviously we don't get our ManYa back, but at least some fanbase would get a valid couple that could work.
rosel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
M not new to IF...m dym resident..i like kinshuk a lot,so watched tsm for him...dont know how long m gonna watch it..watchin it for him only...
i liked him as tilak...m happy that he took such a character,its not easy to play a negative character...hats off to kinu..he is doing an excellent job as tilak..his look,the red tilak,scarf jus adds hotness...

One thing he is lackin is his voice...his voice doesnt sound like a villain's..but acting wise he is superb...

Apart from that i really dont want him to be paired with anyone...Edited by -rosel- - 8 years ago
@ALL

Thank u guyz for ur lovely comments . One request is to u all to plz Join Kinshuk's IF Fan Club & comment regularly there & Support him . He needs Love & support of all of us , And I hope U all will give that to him .