TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Interesting prologue...
Continue soon...
Breezy. thumbnail

Chapter One

Taani:

"Taani..Taani.?.."I hear by best friend jules calling me. My eyes closed, trying to avoid her. 

"Hmmm" with a slight irritation.

"What are you doing here? You are supposed to be at the Auditorium right now" She gently shake me by my shoulder.

"I know. But I am so Angry" 

"Are you still thinking about that incident which happened 30 minutes before? Chill and Forget it. By the way you were Awesome when you splashed all the cold drink in his handsome face. Shakal dekhne layak thi uski" 

"He needed that lesson after what he did.Oh and please he is not at all handsome okay!Murgi lagta hai murgi" I grinned. 

"Yeah. Whatever girl. Now let's go" she dragged me toward the Auditorium.

~Before 30 minutes~

Dressed up in a fancy, black,  sleeved dress i was walking like  I had to win this Marathon. All thanks to Miss.Leela for giving me responsibilites to handle the food department. Today entire  GCE-A levels school of Mumbai is visiting our school; St.Mary's school. This time it was our college turn to organise a small prize distribution to the students who excelled with good grades. So, here I was managing the drinks at the counter. I was so very much engaged with my work that I didn't even realized what just happened. Until I  realized it, that person was already starting to leave. But no I was not going to leave the person who just molested me 2 seconds back.

"Oye Kaminey!"I shouted. So loud that i feel entire people who were in this hall left their respective works and looked at me. But i didn't cared because the person to whom i just referred as 'kaminey' had still not turned his back.

"Tumhe..You mister i am calling you" I said. Finally what seems like an ages he  looked at me.

I freezed. I saw a boy with dark hairs and incredibly gorgeous orbs. I sneeked a peek at his well defined physique.

"So..you done checking me out?"He smirked, raising his eyebrows and brushing his head with his hands. Snapping me out of my thoughts.

'OMG. Have i gone mad? What the hell was i thinking? I literally checked him out-the person who just molested me. Dammit taani you need to have a boy friend because your hormones will kick you one day" I thought.

"Checking you out? Come out of your bubble world.I was just checking out, How can a Person be so disgusting" I said with full angry glares which made him confused and shocked at the same time.

"Excuse me? What are you saying? Was that blame for me?" He snapped.

"No. Not for you maybe it was for your dog, cats at your house" I was being all sarcastic.

"Listen girl...I am not getting...I didn't let him complete his words before i just splashed full glass of cold drinks on his face.

Well everyone present at the hall was beyond shocked. But i didn't cared.

"You still have the guts to defend yourself and making me look like a liar in front of everyone after just touching my Butt while you were passing away" I slammed him taking out all my frustration.

"I what? Are you..." He couldn't complete his sentence because of the sudden entry of Miss.Leela.

"What's happening here? I request everyone to move from here and St. Mary's students to do their duties which has been assigned to them and students from other schools to go towards  the Auditorium."Miss leela ordered.

I walk gracefully down the stairs giving that boy one last deathly gare until i see His eyes were full red and his hands were clenched tightly as if he wanted to punch somebody.

~Back to Reality~

Jules had dragged me to Auditorium by now and we were sitting at one of the benches on second floor. The function had just started when we arrived. It was started with full long speech of the principle saying how you should make a career by studying. Finally after his never ending speech was over it was the time for Prize distribution. One by one prize was given to people who had scored good grades. It was than i heard my name being called out. "Miss Taani. Congratulations for achieving A grades in Economics". Well, I was happy with it because  I had worked very hard for this subject and very happily went to stage to receive the Prize. Then  Name was being called out for Getting highest score in Economics,  Mathematics and English to one Person. When His name 'Reyaansh Singhania' was called out everyone started clapping and cheering his name especially girls. I wonder who was that genius to get such good scores in 3 major subjects. I made a valid image of this person and came to conclusion that this boy wears big spectacles and looks nerd until what I just saw shocked me to hell. This Reyaansh whatever is the same person who molested me back in the hall? Jules looked shocked as well and had turned her face towards me. We were just glaring at each other.  Then the principle just announced "Students should learn something from Reyaansh. He studies at Biggest college The Lincoln college of Mumbai and still scores such good grades." Okay, Another shock came.

He is the boy from Lincoln..The Lincoln where school fee of one month is more than  my whole school life fees. Obviously. It is us-The St. Mary's students who are getting  90% scholarship by government because of our poor economic status. And there stood the Lincoln's where money for them is like a blank paper. Jitna Udao Utna baap laa kar de dega!

Rey:

Going to these small college where whole college is smaller than our class room really sucks. But you can't help it as it's the rules of A-levels to attend the ceremony! But who cares I will be getting good grades as usual so I was happy too. Studing is not at all my passion. Even if I won't much I can still get good grades sometimes by cheating and sometimes by telling my father to bribe the Professors.(Rey is so so...😆)

"Rey. You ready? Let's go dude. Or else we will be late" Aaditya said who happens to be my partner in crime.

We were just passing by the corridor of that Mary's college until I caught a glimpse of a girl, who was coming down the stairs. I was frozen beyond my words could describe. Those black eyes. Those straight hairs. I had different girls in my life but never seen such beautiful girl. She came running as if she had some important works to do until I saw her going towards food counter and doing something.

"Rey, where are you lost. Let's go" Aaditya snapped me out of my thoughts. Giving her one last glance and thinking about finding about her Me and Aaditya started moving towards  the Auditorium Until I heard a girl calling Kaminey to someone. I stopped. The same girl again referred someone as Mister. It was then I turned and saw the same girl whom I was looking some moments back.

In few minutes a lot of things happened. The same girl whom I was checking out had splashed me a full glass of cold drink accusing me of Molestation. Before I could defend myself we all were told to leave towards the auditorium by some teacher.

"Rey..Did you really did that? I mean c'mon Rey boys like us don't look out for these small town girls" Aadiya snapped me.

"What? You really think I did that? She just insulted me..Me the Rey..She don't know who she just messed with" I snapped back.

"Of course I know you didn't. These is how small class girls are. They just want some attention by rich boys so they play these dirty tricks so that people notices them" Aaditya said.

For a moment I was lost. I for a fact know that I didn't touched her in any un appropriate way so did she just blamed me for something which I never did? That beautiful face has such disgusting thinking inside her Heart.Okay,  whoever you are Miss. Meow Trust me I am not leaving you until you pay me for the Insult I just faced. Welcome to My world of Hell. You are going to regret messing with me.

Edited by Breezy- - 8 years ago
BreezyPM thumbnail
Thank you all for good response for the prolouge. ðŸ¤—
This is just a starting..I will try to write my best.

PM's are sended to only those who sended me a buddy request on my PM account BreezyPM
And PM's will will sended to those who commented tomorrow morning!😳 

Love
Upama.
Edited by BreezyPM - 8 years ago