here r some pics of the movie Metro

he is looking sooo handsome😳

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

here is an article😃

After traveling across globe, METRO creates a spell in India
IndiaGlitz [Monday, May 14, 2007]

UTV Motion Pictures' 'Life in a… METRO' finally reached India last week after being screened at successful premires around the world at Sydney, Melbourne, Leicester Square, London (first time for an Indian movie) and Grand Cineplex, Dubai.

The film promises to be one of Indian cinemas' truly global and contemporary cult films of 2007.

Also adding to the authentic global substance and packaging of Metro is actress Shilpa Shetty; it's her first film to be released after Big Brother. Shilpa has made a global impact with her win both on and in the acclaimed show.

Present at the Mumbai premiere were Anurag Basu, Shilpa Shetty, Shiney Ahuja, Konkana Sen Sharma, Kangana Ranaut, music director Pritam, Sanjay Suri, Preeti Jaganai, Prem Chopra, Sudhir Mishra and Ranvir Shorey.

Another novel and first for an Indian film is that Metro would run for the length of 2.09 hours and will be screened without intermission in theaters across the world (except for India). This trend is a move towards western movies that run without intermission. In its Indian theatrical release, METRO displays another pioneering release strategy by releasing 190 prints in its opening week and adding another 40 in the next.

Plato once said that the city is what it is because of what its citizens are. In UTV Motion Pictures' METRO, acclaimed Director Anurag Basu makes a similar statement as he portrays the life in a metro by drawing from lives of three couples that dwell in it.

METRO is an intertwined story of the emotional journeys of these six characters who live in modern metropolitan cities; they are portrayed on screen by a talented star ensemble cast comprising of Shilpa Shetty, Shiney Ahuja, Kay Kay Menon, Konkana Sen Sharma, Sharman Joshi, Kangna Ranaut and Irrfan Khan.

With its unique and characteristically global story line and release strategy, this film is sure to make its dent in the international film industry amongst both the audiences and filmmakers across the METROS and non-metros alike!

The film has opened to very good reviews all over and is one of those rare films to see appreciation coming from both critics as well as audience.

It seems that movie will be worth watchable😃. I m so exciting to watch it😳😃

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Where r Shiney fans yaar?????

come on guys make it active😃

here r some more pics of Metro