Gautam Gulati got angry on Rimi Sen [check out]

Omniscient thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimi Sen is confusing herself with Khali. Khali peeli ka drama. ðŸ¤£
pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
canteen se nahi rimi... aasmaan se tumhare manpasand khaana, tumhaare haathon par giregi...sirf tumhareliye
Annie- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That was the funniest part in the whole snoring - boring episode. I'd really like to meet the person who fed her all this stuff. Poor thing had too much expectations. 🤣
Omniscient thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annie-

That was the funniest part in the whole snoring - boring episode. I'd really like to meet the person who fed her all this stuff. Poor thing had too much expectations. 🤣

Ya really someone trolled her big time.. kya kya ulta sidha batake bheja hain pata nahi ðŸ˜†
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
She seemed sensible in the premier episode.
Out of no where she started this whole misconception about food.
Seemed a bit fake.
Can't believe that she did not see bigg boss episodes. If not all then at least she must have seen some episodes.

Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah how come she dnt know?
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
No but she used the word 'Scripted'. I don't blame her ... Even in the beginning of BB I remember reading once how a bit of food comes from canteen (or whatever source)and they don't make all of it. When there used to be a lot fight regarding food in past seasons. Don't remember which season it was. Rimi was hilarious! I can forgive her for using the word, scripted.🤣Edited by TheJake - 8 years ago
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣
Umeedon pe paani fir gaya Rimi ke... khana toh free mein mili nahi...raat ko kharate or sunne ko mil gaye😆
PoisonousHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Annie-

Yeah me too..And I was in splits just like Suyyash by her side was!!😆