Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Wahi to bola! He needs to comes across as likable/relatable on the show to be voted by the general BB viewers to win! 😊 

i don't know anyone who votes through phone!!! he really needs to target the youth coz majority of the votes comes from the youth ONLINE & he is decently popular right now & i m sure BB will boost up his popularity for sureπŸ˜ƒ
DeliciousDevil. thumbnail

Okay i feel think Gautam & Prince are not the same... Gautam after the ''michi drama'' totally chickened out when the entire house went against him & started behaving like a laachar insaan by begging & all for public sympathy (& he got it!). 

Prince looks like won't take any shit but answer back & rip of 'em apart if they try to gang up against him... (I hope he does!) πŸ˜ƒ

Aaahh.. Hope this will come out true πŸ˜†
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: _kiara17

ohh but prince is very aggresive wen someone bullies him, splitsville nhi dekha kya??πŸ˜†he is totally slaying here😳

Who can forget that slap 🀣
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _kiara17

i don't know anyone who votes through phone!!! he really needs to target the youth coz majority of the votes comes from the youth ONLINE & he is decently popular right now & i m sure BB will boost up his popularity for sureπŸ˜ƒ

I know a lot who does...don't forget BB is watched by masses as well.. not everyone's on twitter/fb. The major deal of winning a show like BB is likability factor... if he comes across likable, he'll win.
Sid was also very popular when he did BB..and u know what happened to him. πŸ˜†
fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamPaiger

Who can forget that slap 🀣

that slap was the best i have ever seenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-From-Hell

Lo ji...mil gaya is baar ka colors ka laadla...

@OCK...i don't know...but ye roadies waale sab phuski nikalte hain...toh mujhe bharosa nahi hai...

So true! Poor Sid kid turned a cry baby when Sallu grilled him..& Renee? Gosh..she was a disaster...

So far Prince looks promising..let's see..😊
fitoori_kudi thumbnail

I know a lot who does...don't forget BB is watched by masses as well.. not everyone's on twitter/fb. The major deal of winning a show like BB is likability factor... if he comes across likable, he'll win.
Sid was also very popular when he did BB..and u know what happened to him. πŸ˜†

Sid was a big fool but prince, Uff he is a star😳
Instagram media princenarula - Kinggg with pretty ladies Splitsvilla#king#myrulesmyway#loveuall
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
BTW... why did he lied in his intro about slapping a girl? I just googled him..and he slapped a guy named Shivam? πŸ˜•
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

BTW... why did he lied in his intro about slapping a girl? I just googled him..and he slapped a guy named Shivam? πŸ˜•

I had the same doubt he slapped him durin sv the season is still going on maybe he slapped someone later in the show
fitoori_kudi thumbnail

he said"mene ek ladke ko mara tha jab usne ek ladki ko gaali di" mujko bhi pehle ladki hi sound hua tha but jab bar bar replay hua toh ladka hi sound huaπŸ˜•πŸ˜†