Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys,

I am sorry but I can't continue any of my fan-fics. I have heavy course load from university courses and I also take 3 online legal classes, which add up to the load. I have not even got a slight minute for myself. As you all know I can't live without reading all of you guys' fan-fic so when I get free from school work, that's what I do. I hope you all can understand that I can't spare time to write my fan-fics.

If anyone is willing to continue any of my fan-fic then they are free to do so, if not then I am sorry but lets just leave the fan-fics as they are, if I get time, I will try to write last part for each. But I don't think it's good idea cuz the end wouldn't work so well.

Take everyone

Love ya guys

happe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Evee

its ok happo! I can understand.. studies are more important and we all want you to do well in your classes. Next semester make sure you keep some time aside for writing fanfics πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I love you a lot!!!
evee

I am not going to paste this msg for every fanfics of urs... gosh u got sooo many!!! hehe

Thanks
And ya I didn't wanted to leave any of them without explaining. I don't know if the same people read all my fan-fics, so I posted on all of em. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I will try to post whenever I get time.
happe thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaibangad_rox

hey hapee,
        i am totally willing to continue your fan-fics. i am not sure exactly how many there are, but rite now, i can continue with this very same fan fic. and if you dont mind, i would love to re-write the whole thing from part 1, adding a little (or maybe even a lot) more spice (and romance) into them.

THANX

awwwwww that will be awesome hun
I am already waiting to read
let me know when you continue 😳
happe thumbnail
waiting to read next part hun
and i will change the title back to continued now 😳
stonex thumbnail
very very nice