Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sayari_sanki99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .MysticalWaters

Guyz Its a humbke request do not discuss jhalak dikhlaja here please!

Are we allowed to discuss Sanaya's act in the finale though? Only positive things that we enjoy to talk about?
lavanya08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari-sona

Pls guys just tell me did they mention the% of votes when they declear faisal as winner? I'm asking it again n again n nobody is answering.

hey Pari just check my replied in JDJ At in rangrasiya forum
Urvi.96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So nice to see a new thread on Sanny's new show!! I know she won't appear in any show so soon. It took her almost a year to come back on the screen after RR. Cheers to a new beginning guys!! Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost!! πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Urvi.S - 8 years ago
bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
A new journey begins.
Greetings and hugs for all.

πŸ€—
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Good Morning.
For all...
...and Sanaya.

sayari_sanki99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bkamber

Good Morning.
For all...
...and Sanaya.

Thanks! Same to you. Among roses, yellow ones are my favourite. Besides, yellow is the colour of joy, sunshine...and who better personifies them than Sanaya herself? Hopefully, this will be a new start in all of our lives...Sanayaholics and SanJai as well...
sayari_sanki99 thumbnail
Since we are in the new show discussion thread, I want to ask this...in which avatar would you like to see Sanaya in her next show? I remember reading some of your opinions but still wanted to ask everyone...

1. A strong, independent woman; Story set in office backdrop
2. In an arranged marriage setting (but NOT the kitchen politics AT ALL)
3. A chef 
4. A doctor/a medical student
5. A spoilt brat (college student)
6. A girl struggling with schizophrenia/bipolar disorder (I am really into these two psychiatric disorders)
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I watched and re-watched Sanaya 's part in the finale epi of JDJ. There is a lot I want to say and there is a lot I feel and would Want to just imbibe that cause yes it's just sinking in that watching her on this show was quiet a surreal and whatever be the reasons, I will always miss her dance and miss her looking so nice in so many different get ups which otherwise was not possible to see her in a fiction show. 

Sanjai 's first act and the song was pretty well synchronized and well carried out too. Although at a point or two I thought they would not be able to reach out to each other while hanging from the harness but they did it perfectly πŸ‘?.i loved the use of fire n water and agree the act was a finale actπŸ˜ƒ
I am going to totally ignore Malaika's comments, she was totally PMSed and out of frame for the finale epi πŸ˜•Agree with Lauren Sanjai deserved to win cause frankly Shamita and mohit 's act was as MONOTONOUS and boring as ever 

For the relay I think the scoring was ok cause Sanjai were a LIL off but then since it was a relay there act was entertaining πŸ˜³

Anyway like I had said Earlier that if life closes one door, it opens several windows for us to live on and succeed and Sanaya has out in so much hard work and she even stated it in the end that I think she will get her due in Leaps n bounds real soon. 

Here is wishing from the bottom of my heart that the girl comes back with a bang and shuts every yapping mouth for once and all

PS the CNB comment on how Sanaya got The show on colors to shut down was pretty much like "hitting below the belt " and well colors have had their fill, waiting for their down graph now.

Fe-en-Dios thumbnail

Originally posted by: sayari_sanki99

Since we are in the new show discussion thread, I want to ask this...in which avatar would you like to see Sanaya in her next show? I remember reading some of your opinions but still wanted to ask everyone...

1. A strong, independent woman; Story set in office backdrop
2. In an arranged marriage setting (but NOT the kitchen politics AT ALL)
3. A chef 
4. A doctor/a medical student
5. A spoilt brat (college student)
6. A girl struggling with schizophrenia/bipolar disorder (I am really into these two psychiatric disorders)

Sayari I replied on the other thread ..1,4 and 6 but 5 is fine too and options on tv are limited so gimme Sanaya on anything n I will take it happily 
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail

Hridey buddy u need to close the JDJ Discussion thread 4 so that people can be here 

I think Like me many would be going there too πŸ˜³

Thanks