Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 8

A Request to all Sanaya Fans - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Guinea

channels can play any kind of stunts they want for reasons best suited to them . I have not watched JDJ last year but read that Shakti was the highest vote getter , but was underscored in the finals so that a non dancer wins . This is all hearsay of course ...

If votes were solely the criteria for winning than their would be no scores in the finale , that I think was introduced last year only in JDJ .

I am not saying the channel cheated cause I don't have all facts with me . But I am very curious to know sanaya's score in the finals ( I know of only one act ) . If indeed others got more votes than her , then their would be no reason to get low scores as the channel knows the voting data already so scores can be similar ...

Any of the finalists could have been a winner , all were pitched in different ways . Channels based on demography and other factors do decide on winners ...this is not just a comment on JDJ but all reality shows .

I maybe able to answer this qs better once I know what exactly happened in the finals ...

I read on twitter that Sanaya lost because her finale performance was not upto the mark. I don't know if it's true or not just informing 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LoveLife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: archana.mh17

Although I am not going to discount the possibility that Faisal won fair & square, because I know enough neutral viewers who loved his acts, I think the general idea that is stuck in the minds is that the channel really wanted to "reload" the season & for once give the trophy to the best dancer, trained or untrained, because for years people have slammed Jhalak for the trophy going to the popular star who showed most growth than for the best dancer. And, it is possible that the channel wanted to change that opinion. This is the idea. But again, I don't know who got what votes. So, I am not going to say the channel cheated. Neither am I going to say the channel did not manipulate. Because I really have no contacts within the channel to know. This was just me answering your query as to on what basis the fans are rankled.

Thank you so much. Although I am of the belief that he won fair and square and there was no cheating whatsoever, your reasoning does appear logical. Not sound but still logical. Thanks again. ðŸ˜Š

But I'd still say the probability of such a thing happening is fairly slim and why because no channel would put their reputation at stake just for highlighting the concept "reloaded". People are not going to question them on what was "reloaded", people wouldn't even bother, but as is for everyone to see, and them to anticipate given the number of votes Sanaya was bringing, her not winning would make many question the credibility. 
Edited by .LoveLife. - 8 years ago
_Enya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they all seem to have retreated from here, cuz they cannot reply rationally, and have take to twitter to declare faisal unpopular.
archana.mh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: .LoveLife.

Thank you so much. Although I am of the belief that he won fair and square and there was no cheating whatsoever, your reasoning does appear logical. Not sound but still logical. Thanks again. ðŸ˜Š

I rooted for Sanaya while my dad who is forced to watch Jhalak with me was wholly impressed with Faisal. Although he didn't vote for the kid, he was very happy for the boy when I told him Faisal won, because he truly believed he deserved it. My dad is as neutral as a viewer can get. He didn't know any celebrity on that show before watching them on Jhalak. So, while I am disappointed for Sanaya, I know there is a very real possibility that Faisal won fair & square. At the same time, I have noticed the deliberate efforts the channel made to actually "reload" the season & try to get into better books of people who have followed Jhalak for years & been disappointed with the winners, like myself. Ironically, it happened this year when I didn't want it to.😆
.LoveLife. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Enya_

they all seem to have retreated from here, cuz they cannot reply rationally, and have take to twitter to declare faisal unpopular.

Yeah the ones who started the cheating rant aren't even answering. The one whose answer is somewhat sane did never actually say that there was cheating. 

Where are all those who firmly believe that this wasn't a fair play? 
Guinea thumbnail

Thank you for responding. At last somebody did. 

But I do slightly disagree with what you said @bold. The only reason judges would score a contestant low on JDJ in all probability is them believing that the contestant didn't give his/her best. You haven't seen her act yet, how can you presume that she did give her best? 

I am seeing most of the fandom repeating the same thing that they have been cheated on their votes. I want to ask those who firmly believe so, what their logic is. 

And somewhere I still can't digest that channel would in anyway play such a stunt. In previous season, maybe because Ashish was doing a show with them that needed a TRP boost. That's also a big maybe, because I don't see how him winning JDJ would have anyway affected RR's TRP. 

And here the situation is not even that. SI has done a show on Colors. Faizal hasn't. He doesn't even have as per many the TRP pull then what the hell would the channel gain by making him win by deceit? 

Of course I haven't seen her act , nobody has . Liking / disliking are all subjective issues and as I have seen in this season scoring is totally subjective issue too . So I am sorry I do disagree that the only reason judges give low marks is because the contestant didn't give the best . Probably you are right ...it's a horrible act and it deserved 4/10 . 

Regarding previous season RR ended about a week before JDJ finale so the trp's couldn't have been boosted . Also Sanayas show is RR ended a year back in colours ...she isn't a colours actress , has'nt been for a while . 

I do strongly believe if voting was the sole criteria for the winner ( I think it was till jdj6 , again hearsay so could be wrong ) she would have won hands down. 

Like I said maybe once I know,what happened in the finale I maybe able to give you a clear answer , right now I can't . I would also appreciate if my post isn't mocked and I given the " you Sanaya disillusioned fan speel " because for once I am believing that the tm wants a genuine discussion here . 

Edited by Guinea - 8 years ago
archana.mh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah the ones who started the cheating rant aren't even answering. The one whose answer is somewhat sane did never actually say that there was cheating. 

Where are all those who firmly believe that this wasn't a fair play? 

@bold-Ok, that rankles. Somewhat? You have a relatively well behaved thread going on. That sounds offensive to me. Would you mind not being so harsh on someone just because they like a celebrity. I like Sanaya, but I have a real life that takes priority, too. My liking of her shouldn't have to make me subject to that, right? I am still not being rude. I am only requesting you to not say that.😊
.LoveLife. thumbnail

I rooted for Sanaya while my dad who is forced to watch Jhalak with me was wholly impressed with Faisal. Although he didn't vote for the kid, he was very happy for the boy when I told him Faisal won, because he truly believed he deserved it. My dad is as neutral as a viewer can get. He didn't know any celebrity on that show before watching them on Jhalak. So, while I am disappointed for Sanaya, I know there is a very real possibility that Faisal won fair & square. At the same time, I have noticed the deliberate efforts the channel made to actually "reload" the season & try to get into better books of people who have followed Jhalak for years & been disappointed with the winners, like myself. Ironically, it happened this year when I didn't want it to.😆

You know, you are the only one willing to have a sane conversation here. 

I have followed Faizal's journey since DID. I had voted for him even then and he had won that season, which was also a blockbuster season for DID with a huge margin of votes. I don't remember the exact figure but it was said to be 1-2 cr. 

And he was astonishingly good in Maharana Pratap. Sanaya is popular, no doubt but Faizal is popular as well. In other seasons the dancers weren't as popular as Faizal is when compared to the popular celebrities. 

tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Let's do a bit of.math 
How does a reality show makes its income ,like any other show
From trp
From voting -negligible
All these stars per shoot cost itself is very expensive +more than 10stars -so much higher cost that any other daily soap 

Then how is the channel makes sense of such a low earning to cost - the answer is branding 
Idea is to increase Subscription due to this show -future cash flow 
Branding is dependent on what they want the show to be perceived as for the next season
That's next time the show is on air with a new season people should have a certain perception 

Most viewers don't vote but they want their favorite to win ,by favorite I mean who they find deserving -this is their target group 

Not fan groups or people who stay up to vote all night 

If it happened in the previous seasons that the deserving candidate didn't win then its likely they tried to change that this season 

Because voting in my opinion is not a real reflection of who the whole viewers thinks deserves to win

PS this is just a theory 
Edited by tttttt1 - 8 years ago
.LoveLife. thumbnail

@bold-Ok, that rankles. Somewhat? You have a relatively well behaved thread going on. That sounds offensive to me. Would you mind not being so harsh on someone just because they like a celebrity. I like Sanaya, but I have a real life that takes priority, too. My liking of her shouldn't have to make me subject to that, right? I am still not being rude. I am only requesting you to not say that.😊

My intent is not to offend you at all. And I am not saying you have no life beyond her, in fact from what I have seen of the forum you have been one of the most reasonable people around here. I am sorry if I offended you. 

I had edited my previous post, here is why I call it somewhat logical. 

"But I'd still say the probability of such a thing happening is fairly slim and why because no channel would put their reputation at stake just for highlighting the concept "reloaded". People are not going to question them on what was "reloaded", people wouldn't even bother, but as is for everyone to see, and them to anticipate given the number of votes Sanaya was bringing, her not winning would make many question the credibility."