Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniadutta thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sanaya is very popular actress and not fous in India but outside country too but the thing is as dancer Faisal is more brilliant and her performances on finlae was not upto mark 
Both votes and judges marks made Faisal winner 
Don't say only girls like sanaya even she is fav of all group age of peoples

Guys ,sanaya and jai are really very happy with Faisal win ,can't we people stop this stupid fight?
josh135 thumbnail
faisal ke fans stop protecting your boy by bashing sanaya.. Faisal bhaiya bura maan jayenge kyunki woh doodh ke dhule hai 😆
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: jalalak

Faisal has huge fan following of all age i think aliya bhat has rightly said she voted for him now guys who r underestimate this wonder boy should give up now bcz even celebes r his fans n voted for him even i v voted him whole night through online with one hand n sms with other hand even malika once told in her home whole the kids love them so pls accept the  reality that faisal is popular equally in all age groups n even in celebes too n don't forget when he was not celeb ppl millions of ppl voted him now after mp his fandom is multiplied by those millions of ppl n he is also very well aware of the facts hence he replied while asked that he wants to win not for his team his family but for whom who wants him to win that means for whom who votes him for his fan i think now everyone one who believes faisal can't win check out the final performances they vl got the answer why faisal is such a darling n loved by ppl n others r nowhere near to him so now wake up from the dreams n more thing i know numbers of people like me my friends relative siblings voted him whole 2 nights so pls never underestimate others

Faisal is popular and he too has many fans. I guess the problem with SI fans is they must have underestimated his popularity and therefore never expected him to win. And, when he won they got a huge shock. And that's why they are not ready to accept the truth. As it is SI fans have been unruly. It's better to stay away from such people. 
mu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KABHIrabab786

there is a world outside twitter n IF 😆 maybe u r not aware 😆

i am not saying this to argue with u  .but as far as i know sanaya irani have fans in all states #kerala #tamilnadu #karnadaka these all are indian state where people are not opt for always a national television channels . But sanaya irani have a massive fans following  these states and obviously in the states in india where hindi speak .she have regional fans. international fan. i am saying it because i have a life outside twitter, fb and IF . here around my place who even don't know hindi well watches IPKKND and fond of sanaya ...i was completely socked when i saw this accidentally. i was like ..waw.. and the dubbed version of her shows have Trp than hindi, or regional shows   i this explanation is ok .and about international fans just check Star parivar awarded UK or other events
mu12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamPaiger

Lol Faisal has won did before through SMS voting 😃 So its stupid to say he got less votes than Sanaya which is extremely ridiculous 🥱 Faisal has won jdj by getting more votes so deal with it 😳
And yes Faisal has more fans in general audience all were voting for him

fisial famous or not . but ya he is a good dancer. about voting ,Manish paul himself said on Jhalak sanaya got the higher votes . and about voting why u people bring the person's background and all that .may poor or rich ,,,it not concern. people vote for tat person who they feel connected. i believe abusing anyone is not good , we are against only color's strategy . congrats faisal for his win
Edited by mu12 - 8 years ago
mu12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LoveLife.

A slight correction. Sanaya fans are only girls who watch her shows online for some invisible chemistry she has with her co-actors. ðŸ˜Š

this is abusing .do we said anything about u r fav person's character .please stop it yaar .and about sanay's shows ipkknd were only serial my family watched till..who prefers news, sports like cricket , football and all .so don't tell she have only girl fan following 
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Who is there in your dp?You seem like their only fan i don't even recognize them ðŸ˜†
mu12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Who is there in your dp?You seem like their only fan i don't even recognize them ðŸ˜†

if u asking me i love the people's work who justify their roles
and as far i concern i am a person who done with indian drams .which don't have logic and abounded by TRPs . i am nothing so popular to reorganize. and accept or it facts are facts . and about fiasal is concern ..he is a good dancer , i didn't said any bad thing about him and truly respect the opposite person . see u can take it me in two ways .may +ve ya negative 

jalalak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mu12

fisial famous or not . but ya he is a good dancer. about voting ,Manish paul himself said on Jhalak sanaya got the higher votes . and about voting why u people bring the person's background and all that .may poor or rich ,,,it not concern. people vote for tat person who they feel connected. i believe abusing anyone is not good , we are against only color's strategy . congrats faisal for his win

So what manish said for faisal also n lauren also said that he was the loved by the people
jalalak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mu12

i am not saying this to argue with u  .but as far as i know sanaya irani have fans in all states #kerala #tamilnadu #karnadaka these all are indian state where people are not opt for always a national television channels . But sanaya irani have a massive fans following  these states and obviously in the states in india where hindi speak .she have regional fans. international fan. i am saying it because i have a life outside twitter, fb and IF . here around my place who even don't know hindi well watches IPKKND and fond of sanaya ...i was completely socked when i saw this accidentally. i was like ..waw.. and the dubbed version of her shows have Trp than hindi, or regional shows   i this explanation is ok .and about international fans just check Star parivar awarded UK or other events

It is useless to make understand the people who r still arguinng on his capabilities  if he can win DID from being selected from thousands of talented boy gained millions of votes it means he was voted from all fans  from all regions n state even all over the country n outside the country he was chosen for best child artist awards also based on votes that means it is nothing knew to him to pull the votes from the people at large who loved him be from anywhere why people not ready to believe without love of people it is not possible for him looking to his throughout journey it is cristal clear that with the love n support of the fans only he reached here he was not only loved by the audiences viewers but also judges n celeb also once salman khan came to promote hero was amazed by him told him hamare pet pe lat maroge when celebrity like sAlman says like this for this wonder kids who makes his average movies earning more than 100 200 carores only for his fandom so one should understand this wonder boy's capabilities he can make saying like thisfrom 'the salman' n popular in celebs then why can not be loved by people over the country n outside the country n once he was not known at the time of DID he got millions of votes now he is famous n loved by fans celebs judges their families relatives so saying he is not being capable to bring votes is insult to his talent n capability but it is useless n sad to make understand the few people who are not going   to understand whatever be the truth so just forget everything n celebrate the victory aaj ki party meri taraf se