Asian Age:Umang Jain to play Tara

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Umang Jain is the latest entrant in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai as Naksh's love interest, Tara. Telling us that Tara isn't your typical leading lady, Umang reveals, "Tara is a hockey player. Having been raised in a family of men, she is rough on the exterior but on the inside she is extremely caring. She is an extremely upfront, independent and confident girl. Her first meeting with Naksh is funny as she mistakes him to be someone else. That's how their love story starts."

Excited about the show soon being shot in Hong Kong the actress adds, "The most exciting part is that the entire Hong Kong track is based on Tara and Naksh's love angle. It's an all-new experience for me, as my character will be shown going there for a hockey tournament. I am really kicked about my track and can't wait to board the flight to Hong Kong. Naksh will follow Tara all the way to Hong Kong. The otherwise obedient son will be seen convincing his family for his trip to Hong Kong. He is in love and will do all that it takes to get the girl he has set his heart on. Tara will have Naksh do a lot of crazy things and it'll be a treat for the audience."

Natasha Coutinho

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bakwas drama stupid things..
Kya jarurat hai hongkong ki ...jab sada hi diya serial ko to esse hi thik hai
Hate u cvs as a naksh fan u r failure in every way after leap
JeroJero 👎🏼 ...no creativity nothing now
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What treat is this umang talking about?
Majority watch show for Naitik Akshara! They are NAKSH for us! And NOT Duggu Tara...

Im justaiting for TRPS to sink down to show Raman sir a taste of his own bad decision!
YR_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't understand new actors overconfidence.. why they forget they are part of already popular show.. YR is not popular becz of them..
YR is and was about naitik n akshara.. if cvs think naksh n tara can replace naitik n akshara then how should come out this illusion before its too late..
who is interested in naksh n tara's pehle nasha,hockey tournament n all.. I better invest same time in some thing else..

yday I just saw entry of her honestly I didn't like this girl acting there was acting less n overacting more.. sanju was far better than her..

tulip1234 thumbnail
Hong kong track to b based on naksh n tara?? 😡
They r changing the leads or what!!!!! Why dont these CVs understand??? We want tracks that focuses on naitik n akshara!!