Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveleen3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
What is wrong with this woman!!! She is mental or what! ðŸ˜¡
I have always refrained from saying anything against her, but I am so done with her today. She deserves to be fired from Balaji right away. She literally played with the feelings of the fans. We watched it for Ronit and Pallavi and I am feeling so bad for them. We got Aarav's love story, Nishi's love story, Aagham's love story, Pam's love story, Suhani's love story, Ranbir's love story, but what we didn't get was Nachiket and Ragini's love story.
This was the only Indian TV Series I watched. Good bye Indian Television. I thought you had grown up. Alas! I was mistaken. ðŸ˜”
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
We won't get MC for sure now Rachana.Last 20 episodes.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

I don't want the Show to continue endlessly and mindlessly forever. But it should be given a proper exit and a time frame, say like 3 months to sort out everything.

So we don't even get a MC?

How lucky! 

same here...even i did not want this to go on and on and on but had hoped we atleast get another 3 months minimum...we never even got proper romance toh MC kahan se milega...we have to assume it just like we have assumed and imagined everything else about this so called love story ...
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Of course Pavan, we won't get anything. I agree with Loveleen, what's wrong with NB?
I am not goign to watch any more Hindi shows, frankly. Unless and until, its RR and PK together, which isn't gonna happen. 
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sun29

same here...even i did not want this to go on and on and on but had hoped we atleast get another 3 months minimum...we never even got proper romance toh MC kahan se milega...we have to assume it just like we have assumed and imagined everything else about this so called love story ...

Sun, we all imagined and wrote about so many aspects covering NR's life. we were shown NOTHING.

Now, this MC also we have to assume and think of. Then why is she getting paid?
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😆😆😆

this woman should consider a career in politics...am serious about it ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†..she changes her stand even faster than the wind changes its direction...now that the show has been forced to end..it becomes a finite series ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

i also read in paper that  sony ka newly launched show jaane kya hogha is too going off air..tomorrow is the last day of their shoot...it was on air only for 2 months hardly

When did thy say iknmp is a finite series...🥱

this woman should consider a career in politics...am serious about it ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†..she changes her stand even faster than the wind changes its direction...now that the show has been forced to end..it becomes a finite series ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

😆

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ofcourse pavan she is lying to save her face...this show was never meant to be finite and she actually thought with balaji tag she is going to break records with her nonsense...still hungover about kasauti going on for 7 or  8 years..

if it was a finite series we would have actually seen a tight and crisp script,narration and execution given her another statement ..that she had the story ready for the next 200 episodes ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

red bold: just like BT shows some characters or tracks forgotten to complete, she has forgotten her own statement.  ðŸ˜†
Someone please retweet that twitter comment back to her and ekta.
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pathetic news.
Cant believe my favourite show is ending and like this.
A rushed, premature end for Itna.. is my worst fear coming true.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: loveleen3

Nivedita Basu @niveditabasu  Mumbai, Maharashtra

#IKNMP was always a finite series abt a divorced couple who r brought together by their kids,1 couldn't stretch it any longer once together

Never knew it was supposed to be a finite series. NB being diplomatic as usual.
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys let's ask for at least 2 to 3 months extensions,let's contact them, tweet them 
http://www.setindia.com/us-en/contact