Surbhi_123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Though already posted by TC, here is a kinda confirming tweet/ fb msg by Rohan Shah 
When life got tough, I found a place to escape life. Didn't realise when that became my life. We worked, we laughed, we learnt, we cribbed. Now when it's ending, I don't know what I fear for, The life I escaped? Or the life I loved? #IKNMP #team #family #ItnaKaroNaMujhePyaar...

https://www.facebook.com/Rohaanshah/posts/10207725318350902

So looks like there is a definite end of it in the near future😭😭

We ll miss it.. πŸ˜­
Edited by Surbhi_123 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveleen3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nivedita Basu @niveditabasu  Mumbai, Maharashtra

#IKNMP was always a finite series abt a divorced couple who r brought together by their kids,1 couldn't stretch it any longer once together

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: loveleen3

Nivedita Basu @niveditabasu  Mumbai, Maharashtra

#IKNMP was always a finite series abt a divorced couple who r brought together by their kids,1 couldn't stretch it any longer once together

this woman should consider a career in politics...am serious about it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..she changes her stand even faster than the wind changes its direction...now that the show has been forced to end..it becomes a finite series πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i also read in paper that  sony ka newly launched show jaane kya hogha is too going off air..tomorrow is the last day of their shoot...it was on air only for 2 months hardly
Surbhi_123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

this woman should consider a career in politics...am serious about it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..she changes her stand even faster than the wind changes its direction...now that the show has been forced to end..it becomes a finite series πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i also read in paper that  sony ka newly launched show jaane kya hogha is too going off air..tomorrow is the last day of their shoot...it was on air only for 2 months hardly

Lol career in politicsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually i am kind of ok with it coz our RR and PKN deserved better TRP than what the show has got..
hamna19khan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She was able to stretch all the other shows but just cannot stretch IKNMP.
Who made her the creative head?
What the hell is wrong with this woman. I can't imagine my nights without NeiRa
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So true sun,if it was finite show since the beginning, I want to ask why she never concentrated on the main lead,the basic concept since the start and gave all the screen space to Aman and the other FLs.She is lying now because she is been forced to shut her show.

The only one who is responsible for this is NB.
hamna19khan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Firstly she destroyed it and now suddenly it becomes a finite series, there are so many tracks that can happen on the show. I agree on the career in politics option because she doesn't deserve to be a creative head who spoils the show.
sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: goldstar678

So true sun,if it was finite show since the beginning, I want to ask why she never concentrated on the main lead,the basic concept since the start and gave all the screen space to Aman and the other FLs.She is lying now because she is been forced to shut her show.

The only one who is responsible for this is NB.

ofcourse pavan she is lying to save her face...this show was never meant to be finite and she actually thought with balaji tag she is going to break records with her nonsense...still hungover about kasauti going on for 7 or  8 years..

if it was a finite series we would have actually seen a tight and crisp script,narration and execution given her another statement ..that she had the story ready for the next 200 episodes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surbhi_123

Lol career in politicsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually i am kind of ok with it coz our RR and PKN deserved better TRP than what the show has got..

even i am given we were expecting this and yes the actors deserve much much better than this ...
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I don't want the Show to continue endlessly and mindlessly forever. But it should be given a proper exit and a time frame, say like 3 months to sort out everything.

So we don't even get a MC?

How lucky!