Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello all, looks like not only me but Nisha too has been missing from action. I guess she's been busy. That's ok as long as she is fine and only busy with the festival. Anyhow very very late here now, good night all and hopefully will wake up to a super duper update. 
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: taramira

Hello all, looks like not only me but Nisha too has been missing from action. I guess she's been busy. That's ok as long as she is fine and only busy with the festival. Anyhow very very late here now, good night all and hopefully will wake up to a super duper update. 

True Shruti,

Nisha just drop in say its Ok if very busy and we dont get update for few days but drop in once.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LoveFawad

i just read your ff!wow!

Welcome on board Love Fawad.

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

When is situation likely to improve on Bangalore Putti?
We now are so so dependent on power. From cooking to entertainment to what not.

No idea Pritee..
Just now the power came. From morning 8:30am 😡
Bro is angry with me that I slept 4.5 hours in the afternoon n he got bored..
putti77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveFawad

i just read your ff!wow!

Welcome 😊
Where are you from?
putti77 thumbnail
Sahana kicking Vespo ❤️
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=VQhJJR4eF3o[/YOUTUBE]
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was waiting to pick up a friend at the airport. That day I had one of those experiences that change peoples lives. It happened just two feet away from me. I noticed a man, carrying two bags, coming toward me. He stopped next to me to greet his family.
First of all he laid down his bag and came closer to his younger son (about six years old), they gave each other a warm, loving hug. Then the father looked in his sons eyes with words: I missed you so much, its so good to see you, son!". The boy smiled and said: Me too, dad".
Then the man talked to his older son (nine or ten years old). Oh, you are quite the young man, I love you very much!" and cupped his face. Then they had the most tender hug too.
Afterwards the father said Hi, baby girl" to his baby daughter. She was squirming excitedly in her mothers arm and watching her returning father all the time. The man gently took his little daughter, quickly kissed her face all over and then held her close to his chest. The little girl laid her head on his shoulder in pure contentment.
After several moments theman looked at his wife and said Ive saved the best for last" and shared with her the most passionate kiss. They stared at each other, beaming big smiles. They reminded me of newlyweds.
Suddenly, I heard myself asking Wow, how long have you been married?". Been together fourteen years, and married twelve of those" . Well then, have long have you been away?". He replied with joyous smile on his face: Two whole days!".
I was stunned, as I imagined that he had been gone for several weeks at least. I could only say: I hope that my marriage is still that passionate after twelve years". The man looked straight into my eyes and told me something that changed my life:
Dont hope, friend, decide!"...

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys 

Putti the video was just tooo cute 
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey all
Hope everyone had a good day except bangloreans and their power woes. Went Durga pooja pandal and came back.
Hope nisha peeps into atleast say hi.
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Hey all

Hope everyone had a good day except bangloreans and their power woes. Went Durga pooja pandal and came back.
Hope nisha peeps into atleast say hi.

i agree shilpa these power cuts are taking the life of us!!!
in my place toh it feels like I'm burning in some oven at times!!