Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Yeah it's 10 yrs in to the future and he has long been gone.
Hope he got to spend some time with Nivi.
we all kmow that peoplw around us...older than us...and with health issues or not will be gone someday
Its alright until we dont know it or think or coming in terms with it 
But beyond thaf when we face it...its unberable to think something will happen to our dear somebody someday in a few years...10 or 30 won't matter πŸ˜­
Thanks a lot nisha 
For writing one down when u had so much to do on your plate 
Hope you get some rest 

Goodnight/day guys...

Originally posted by NSB7

we all kmow that peoplw around us...older than us...and with health issues or not will be gone someday
Its alright until we dont know it or think or coming in terms with it
But beyond thaf when we face it...its unberable to think something will happen to our dear somebody someday in a few years...10 or 30 won't matter😭

It's a dread we have to live with day in day out Nams. And when you are far away from them it's even worse. You get up in the middle of the night sweating, drink water , hit the bed bk and console yourself by placing a call first thing in the morning.
After that call, feel better and get moving to get ready for the day . It's a terrible terrible fear
Worth the wait Nisha each and every word soaked the parched land sosy had become from the past two days.  Mmm long update...people have aged periappa is not there and II misses him. The love between appa and dude remains the sameπŸ˜‰. The love and attraction between dude and his mrs remains the same. OMG the twins are hellions and manages them and everyone.
Loved how Sahana smacked his handπŸ˜†
Thanks for the update Nisha. Hope the golu pooja and ur open house went well.

Wishing all the missing sosyians come back.

Hi Shev...nice goof up and cover up.πŸ˜†
Me signing off for the day.

Feeling to sleepy catch u all in the morn or evening folks
Everything was going well but the last line πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
My grandpa left us 4 years ago but even today I feel like he is here only... periappa room and his things intact in the room reminded me of my taatha πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Amazing update nisha feel really bad tat Periappa is no more please give us some more updates 
Kalpana

It went fabulously well

Jinko bulaya woh sab aaye

I made idli, sambar, coconut cilantro chutney and onion tomato chutney, sundal (chana prashad) chakara pongal and rice noodles with lemon, veggies and fennel leaves twist. I wore my Amma's oonjal saree from nearly 50 years ago, she gave us her wedding sarees a few years ago, it has begun to karanjufy (kind of softly tear up in places)😭 but yet I will not abandon it.

Its the most gorgeous combination of all plain  ripe kesar mango yellow with a slim parrot green border with zari motifs on it, no jango designer mumbo jumbo of any sort
99% of the saree is as good as new... sigh!! 😳The colors are bright and the texture rich and inviting.

I went to a friend's house last night for her Navaratri, I wore a green crepe silk I got from Prakriti on MG Rd three years ago... from there went to watch BRIDGE OF SPIES WEARING A SAREE. the theatre was packed people turned around and smiled... taking in the green saree and green bindi..πŸ˜† People were in their Saturday rainy night best, sweats and hoodie, it was raining hard... I walked with my saree and pallu clutched in one hand...πŸ˜†

Oh! My Goodness... a Bridge is a Spielberg masterpiece. MUST WATCH

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Nisha how did the open house go?
How are you?
Thank you for quenching my thirst.
Beautiful to read how my favourite couple is so much in love after 10'years of married life.
Periappa is gone. Don't know what to say.
But it was always good to hear II share everything with him and Periappa responding to II in his own way.