Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Will he ever expess verbally ?
Hopefully Periyaappa is ok. Poor II will get stressed out even more.
Edited by jasminechick - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
We have lost few younger people to unnatural deaths in both maternal n paternal side... They are remembered in every good times...

But nobody can ever fill that EMPTINESS...

Hope Periyappa recoveres...
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is it a false alarm, or a warning sign that the days of this much beloved old man are coming to a closure?? Illness or passing on of a loved one is always difficult to witness. It is inevitable in everybody's case. I sometimes wonder as to how differently-abled people survive in their own heads, when they cannot express themselves verbally. What are they thinking? Are they actually okay being that way after a point of time? These are questions that would probably go unanswered forever. 
As an individual it would kill me in my head, I know that much.

Periappa has been deeply loved. I am sure he feels that. Let us hope for the best. 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
What will happen in the hospital???will he b ok???
SushSathisha thumbnail
I hope periappa gets alright soon!
i can't see II fell so bad!!!!
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Orangen

Sad about his health.

But he is a lucky man. He has a family around him that loves him despite what he has been. The work dis rarely kind to people with dependencies.

Nisha I have always found the way you have sketched him very humane almost ideal ๐Ÿ‘

I Guess the end is all about dignity.

Hello O๐Ÿค—

Trust you are doing well?
Good to see you after all this while๐Ÿ˜ณ
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My Periappa was my pen pal. I would write letters to him regularly and he would review them and let me know if my English was good and how I could improve. He passed on a couple of years after I graduated and I miss him even now and the writing letters tradition between us. 
Errantnomad thumbnail
They came to Paris on a Tuesday and are homebound on a Sunday.
Yes, a strange vacation this is, each of these five six days had different things on offer.
It's been a roller coaster.
Her trip is cut short by two days isn't it. ?And she is on a week's break and doesn't hv to get to office until Wednesday, right?so she can give time to folks at DII without office pressures atleast for two more days.

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wht I think periappa will be ok...
As in last future update Nisha said that II was afraid to go to periappa's room at first like d11 as his room was first here also in Rohini !!!! And to what I understand he will be there till they moved to Rohini !
Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Dristi. Yes my dear I am well. How are you? You are a student doing law right?