Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushSathisha thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hi jasminechick (sorry forgot your name)
I just have 1 hour for breakfast and class and todays breakfast is ghatiya!!! every tuesday we get the same and every tuesday its like I'm fasting in the morning or something like that!!! i only like the wheat cornflakes they give.. i wait eagerly for today's lunch as its my fav naan and paneer.. but that excitement dies off as soon as i realise before going to lunch i have back to back all science periods and believe me its freaking irritating!!!! feel like strangling who ever wrote our timetable!!! and of course my assignments i have deadlines which clearly I'm not looking at as it makes me go all crazy and i might faint looking at them!!! heheh
okay enough of my ranting am off now!!!
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Hello was just reading  the newspaper and saw the flowers rate and ur DPmakes me wish that I could jump into a basket  of flowers ðŸ˜†

hehe shilpa ill join you... because ei just want to cuddle in there like a cat and sleep off!
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sush_rddt

hehe shilpa ill join you... because ei just want to cuddle in there like a cat and sleep off!

Sush  actually I am half  dozing have a bit of sore throat made pongal for breakfast 
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sush_rddt

A lil sunshine pleasant breeze and a cozy corner to doze
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminechick

Hello putti, shilpa, sush

Hello all

Sush holidays?
Sonal good to know you had a wonderful trip...
SushSathisha thumbnail

Sush  actually I am half  dozing have a bit of sore throat made pongal for breakfast 

oh take care!! i hate sore throat too!!! geed i hate pongee sorry hehe
SushSathisha thumbnail

A lil sunshine pleasant breeze and a cozy corner to doze

a bliss believe me!!
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Hello all

Sush holidays?
Sonal good to know you had a wonderful trip...

no putti!!!! 
have a class in 1/2 hour!!!
actually i have hols from Saturday!!! I'm counting the days heheh
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Downloaded 35 Kannada film songs from 70s n 80s yesterday night... And now listening on my way to office..
I feel like eating Idli n Vada for breakfast... Will go to different Tower from ours... Last Thursday had it from there... The Up South caterer.. It was yummy... I like sweet sambar 😛
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Downloaded 35 Kannada film songs from 70s n 80s yesterday night... And now listening on my way to office..
I feel like eating Idli n Vada for breakfast... Will go to different Tower from ours... Last Thursday had it from there... The Up South caterer.. It was yummy... I like sweet sambar 😛

kannada songs of 80's 90's are amazing!!!! i love them so much

i hate sweet sambar ðŸ˜³