Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
These two <333  How they are fueling my RaTika feels ❤️ I swear I want to see them do another story, a passionate dark angsty one this time. koi phir se daalo indono ko saath mein They would sizzle in every thing.. *stomps foot*  😳
They would be soo awesome!! 

And Rajeev being naughty gives all sorts of vibes.. hahaha.🤣 Kritika, watch what you say.🤣 
BedouinMe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😳

Originally posted by: -RegalVintage-

These two <333  How they are fueling my RaTika feels ❤️ I swear I want to see them do another story, a passionate dark angsty one this time. koi phir se daalo indono ko saath mein They would sizzle in every thing.. *stomps foot*  😳

They would be soo awesome!! 

And Rajeev being naughty gives all sorts of vibes.. hahaha.🤣 Kritika, watch what you say.🤣 

Kritika said she wants to work on digital medium.. And Rajeev too is a person who cares about only good quality of work and nothing else.. It would be gr8 if they come together for another short film.. Ek poori series mile, toh kya kehne.. But for now, even a short film can do wonders for us ! 😳 Somehow, I want their sizzling chemistry to be explored to the brim !
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Bedouin ji, I would watch ANYTHING, short film, a short series with well made 20 one hour episodes.  (Mind you one hour, yeh ek demand hai) 😛
And Rajeev being so choosy and working on different projects, they somehow match up with their concept of working on similar work format.😳 And if they pay well, then I don't see any of them having a problem with doing it.

They have SOOO much of untapped potential in terms of chemistry. The way they clicked in Reporters' simplest of scenes just goes on to show, they have a lot more in them which can be explored. 
Fattoom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awww i just LOVE n Adore these 2  my dear adorable RaTika ❤️ 
how i wish someone recorded n uploaded that moment of them laughing 😳 n really wanna see Kittu n Rajeev together again in Reporters 2 or in a new show 😃
tfs.
NakshSidNiHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very nice article love KaYa RaTika hope they both come back soon onscreen! miss u loadz!