Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So we can discuss our babydoll's new shows we want to see her in?? & who do we want her to be paired up with?? Yes??
lovyouall thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Nice post Deep. But, I don't think Sanaya Fanz are just upset only because, She lost the trophy, they are angry because, they are feeling cheated by channel so, definitely their anger n disappointment is fully justified. 

Sanaya is GR8 personality, she can happy wid Faisal victory but, Fanz are not GR8 like her because, we spend our valuable time n money for support her, not for Faisal. 

If, Channel n judges wanted  to declare a good performer as winner then, why did they waste our time, money n energy?If, voting numbers was not so important this year then, what was use of votes? It's utter rubbish if, they were comparing a trend dancer wid just dancer, in same level. Where was the rule, when Shakti, Lauren n Mauni Roy were participating in the show? 

Sanaya has talent n I am sure she'll be back soon wid bang but, it's not means Fanz will forgive n forget channel dirty game so easily whatever, you can take as negativity but, for me it's obvious reaction by die hard Fanz who were trying hard to support her in Jhalak floor, by their time, money n energy.   

you said it . we feel cheated
aarvi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was hurt and still I am Knowing the result of JDJ yesterday.
Maybe If I had expected the unexpected
it would not have affected me this much I think.

PS :- Thank you so much for making the
post here in this forum deepa ma.
Happy to see you after a long time 😊
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Nice post this.

Its been 30 plus hours since i took in the news and ya its a very bitter pill to swallow...Life is moving along with a bother still inside me. Despite my being not overly confident, especially  last few weeks of the show, i am finding it difficult to move on. Lot of theories fight in my head space, attributing the factors...but  hey am sure we all are resilient, we will bounce back with spring in our steps,  soon, along with Sanaya.
aarvi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Nice post Deep. But, I don't think Sanaya Fanz are just upset only because, She lost the trophy, they are angry because, they are feeling cheated by channel so, definitely their anger n disappointment is fully justified.

Sanaya is GR8 personality, she can happy wid Faisal victory but, Fanz are not GR8 like her because, we spend our valuable time n money for support her, not for Faisal.

If, Channel n judges wanted to declare a good performer as winner then, why did they waste our time, money n energy?If, voting numbers was not so important this year then, what was use of votes? It's utter rubbish if, they were comparing a trend dancer wid just dancer, in same level. Where was the rule, when Shakti, Lauren n Mauni Roy were participating in the show?

Sanaya has talent n I am sure she'll be back soon wid bang but, it's not means Fanz will forgive n forget channel dirty game so easily whatever, you can take as negativity but, for me it's obvious reaction by die hard Fanz who were trying hard to support her in Jhalak floor, by their time, money n energy.

well Said . I totally agree with you .
IFrozenl thumbnail
Exactly, this is not the end!
And thank you so much for this lovely post.
lavanya08 thumbnail
Oh Deepa Di i missed you guys so much..comin here seems like comin to the most peaceful place..and RR forum was always best and peaceful..but sanaya lossing after coming to long way i am not digesting the fact..she more Popular than any other contestants from previous seasons and show format have change suddenly now..why i not getting..love our angle so much she is so pure at heart that she didn't deserve this ill treatment by Rangeela...
Pari-sona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Colors have played a very clever game this year
in the name of reloded version they changed the
format at the end moment they want prove that
jdj can be unpridictable truth to be told
somewhere i'm also feeling that some thing
wrong going to happen specially in semifinale epi
judges comment towards faisal is a clear hint
which channel trying to give audience this year
the voting is fully manupulated by the channel this season
thats why Radhika n vivian got eliminated before
the non popular celebs which surprised many
viwers now i can understand that the channel
have already set their game in the name of
reloded version they make winner a dancer
opposite popularity which none of the viwers
thought can happen just like last year the judges
gave less marks to shakti in relay round to make
her out from the compitition this year they gave
less marka to sanaya in her indivisual act so that
can gave the excuse of less marks to make
faisal winner. Next year i'm 200% sure they will
make a non dancer win again.Edited by Pari-sona - 8 years ago
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A wonderful post Deeps.

But the storm has not yet passed. After seeing her finale performance and why exactly the judges scored her low, the wounds will be scratched again.

Its difficult to maintain a peace. And the anger has to be vented out. Just want Faisal to be left out of it. 
quirkygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Loved ur post so much deeps..