Dont you want to see her blossom?!

Posted: 8 years ago

Technically  I should have made this post in JDJ forum but for obvious reasons, I don't want to..This is my home and this is the place I found peace few years back and this is where I want to console my fellow hurting souls.. 

Well I was upset..so upset it has affected my real life for the past two days till I saw senior members posts in relevant places..Understood the severity..

Come on guys, there is nothing to be ashamed of here..We stood united all these weeks and brought Sanaya till the final leg of the race..WE stood by her..WE did it  inspite of all our differences!! We should be proud of ourselves right now!!

Look whom she lost with, the best dancer of the lot!! Even Sanaya wished him win and she is so gracious in accepting the defeat at the hands of that talented boy..

More than the trophy she has won millions of fans world wide which I saw with my eyes in these past few weeks and am sure it keeps expanding even after JDJ!!

I repeat my love for Sanaya fans have increased leaps and bounds after their dedication and hardwork..which urged me to make this post at this junction..

I am sure Sanaya will bounce back with that everlasting smile with a new show soon, shouldn't we all be waiting with the same smiles on our faces too?! Negativity begets negativity everywhere, so lets stay positive and cheerful..shall we?

Look where she started as a bud ❤️

And look where she is ending !!

Don't you all want to be part of her final journey where she blossoms into a beautiful dancer!!

Cheer up friends...This is not the end!! 🤗

Awww I love you :) this is such a wonderful post
Jai Kumar Nair a ajout 3 nouvelles photos.
2 h  Modifi  

One of the most difficult act performed by Sanaya.. 
Our #jhalakdhikklajaa #finale #performance #aerial #act I am proud of you Sanaya Irani. Your my Angel and truly a winner according to me.. You deserve it all. God bless

Well said!!!
This is just the beginning!
Lovely post Deepz!
Thanks for this post doll :) 
Lovely post...miles to go before we rest...good people deserve good things, hoping and praying for something awesome for Sanaya from here. 
Nice post Deep. But, I don't think Sanaya Fanz are just upset only because, She lost the trophy, they are angry because, they are feeling cheated by channel so, definitely their anger n disappointment is fully justified. 

Sanaya is GR8 personality, she can happy wid Faisal victory but, Fanz are not GR8 like her because, we spend our valuable time n money for support her, not for Faisal. 

If, Channel n judges wanted  to declare a good performer as winner then, why did they waste our time, money n energy?If, voting numbers was not so important this year then, what was use of votes? It's utter rubbish if, they were comparing a trend dancer wid just dancer, in same level. Where was the rule, when Shakti, Lauren n Mauni Roy were participating in the show? 

Sanaya has talent n I am sure she'll be back soon wid bang but, it's not means Fanz will forgive n forget channel dirty game so easily whatever, you can take as negativity but, for me it's obvious reaction by die hard Fanz who were trying hard to support her in Jhalak floor, by their time, money n energy.   
Edited by Joseph_A - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Nice post Deep. But, I don't think Sanaya Fanz are just upset only because, She lost the trophy, they are angry because, they are feeling cheated by channel so, definitely their anger n disappointment is fully justified. 

Sanaya is GR8 personality, she can happy wid Faisal victory but, Fanz are not GR8 like her because, we spend our valuable time n money for support her, not for Faisal. 

If, Channel n judges wanted  to declare a good performer as winner then, why did they waste our time, money n energy?If, voting numbers was not so important this year then, what was use of votes? It's utter rubbish if, they were comparing a trend dancer wid just dancer, in same level. Where was the rule, when Shakti, Lauren n Mauni Roy were participating in the show? 

Sanaya has talent n I am sure she'll be back soon wid bang but, it's not means Fanz will forgive n forget channel dirty game so easily whatever, you can take as negativity but, for me it's obvious reaction by die hard Fanz who were trying hard to support her in Jhalak floor, by their time, money n energy.   

Jo, I understand ur sentiments totally..Plz check your PM😊
Originally posted by Fadila55

Jai Kumar Nair a ajout 3 nouvelles photos.
2 h  Modifi  

One of the most difficult act performed by Sanaya.. 
Our #jhalakdhikklajaa #finale #performance #aerial #act I am proud of you Sanaya Irani. Your my Angel and truly a winner according to me.. You deserve it all. God bless

I will miss jai and sanaya  they had a beautiful friendship I love jai for this. I m so happy he was sanaya's choreographer partner. 
 Thank u for this thread  .I m sarun fan and  will support them .