Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
lol

bringing HC here just coz you cant here a thing about your fav.
and you write NOT A FAN

WHAT A BIG JOKE lol

anyways

harshad's every show is hit
be it kdmhmd ;tere liye; dharampatni; saubhagyavati bhav or latest humsafars

plus

he has won 3 spa awards
one ita award
and one telly award

or kuch jannaa hai toh google ka naam toh suna hi hoga
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

kyu ? you have google access right ? go to Harshad's wikepedia and figure out his achievements ...

and then also if you cannot find out, i will pm you the list .. he has bigger achievements than sanaya , i assure you about that😳

b4 pointing fingers on other look at u or ur fav..
chalo
peace
woundedsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: -secretlove-

lol

bringing HC here just coz you cant here a thing about your fav.
and you write NOT A FAN

WHAT A BIG JOKE lol

anyways

harshad's every show is hit
be it kdmhmd ;tere liye; dharampatni; saubhagyavati bhav or latest humsafars

plus

he has won 3 spa awards
one ita award
and one telly award

or kuch jannaa hai toh google ka naam toh suna hi hoga

'HC's all shows r hit' LOL
woundedsoul thumbnail
My sig is NOT A FAN means I AM NOT A FAN OF HYPOCRITES AND DELUSIONAL AND DUMB PEOPLE
LOVE AND PEACE
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Cut it guys. The post is about Faizal winning the show. Other celebs ko kyu beech mein lana hai.
And yeah- totally agree with the TM. Faizal has won the Biggest dance show-DID lil' masters 2 (the season had huge TRP and was highly popular) - and that too with a margin of nearly 2 crore votes- and his MP was hugely popular. One can't say thay he is not popular. 
And yeah, for the love of dancing- He is the one who deserves to win. Any dance lover would admit it. ⭐️👏
Congrats Faizal❤️ Congo Vivek and Vaishnavi too :D
You guys worked REALLY hard. Your concepts were MINDBLOWING. ⭐️ You guys deserve every bit of it ❤️
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ICatzHarshPreeI

My sig is NOT A FAN means I AM NOT A FAN OF HYPOCRITES AND DELUSIONAL AND DUMB PEOPLE
LOVE AND PEACE

Sanaya fans have REALLY gone crazy.
Catz, please go and rest. 😭 This tragic phase will pass soon and babydoll Sanaya will come with a new flop show soon. 
Seriously now bringing HC? Well, at least he's a good actor unlike SI whom I could never connect with whenever I tried to watch her shows. IMO, a good actor is one whom you feel connected with their acting so you feel for the characters they are given even if a character is written weak from the cvs. Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I said the same at the beginning of the show when ''IF fans'' were claiming Sanaya will win no matter what, because ''she is the most popular''.. & i said there's a general audience/ neutral audience who watches the show also votes...they are not on twitter/facebook/IF to make their favs win polls and all...but do votes if they like a particular dance or a contestant ..

and IF doesn't even represent 2% of Indian audience...therefore saying Faisal is not popular or Sanaya had more votes and her win was rigged as a fact is rather stupid! 

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
yess Faisal Khan is more popular than a celeb who is known popular from several years  From Irfan's random exit from the show to Shamita being constantly overscored and being praised as if she is even better dancer than Fisal and even Mohit getting 3 choreographers everything was fair 😳 Faisal is undoubtedly popular and most deserving but he got more votes than Sanaya well can't believe Rangeela...

Originally posted by: infinite-

Oh God, now Harshad is being brought, how desperate, no arguments are left for doll NOT FAN to defend her. 🤣 Harshad has won individual awards for ACTING, not only jodi awards. 😛 Plus, he has many hit shows with hit pairs, KDMHMD, TL, DP, SB and Humsafars had more TRPs and more episodes than the world famous doggie show which was touted to be a blockbuster as it was the return of the so-called Queen of TV. 🤪 Her RR was from the same producer as MB, yet MB had more TRPs than RR, need we say more ? 😛

Oh and please, Drashti Dhami has had a superhit show Madhubala after working with Gul Khan. She has had a lot of awards plus she has won the JDJ trophy. UNLIKE doll, whose dog show is an insult to 'flop' and who lost JDJ. 🤣

I just saw a comment from them saying DD won JDJ just because she was a face of the channel whereas their doll didn't win because she wasn't. But their doll was given equally chance on the same channel and her show actually had more easy to gain trps since it had village/border background which trps audience feel connected to with unlike a MB one which had a BW related background. 

If DD became the face of the channel, then it was because MB became a huge hit which DD had worked on along with the rest of MB team. And, MB especially brought youth audience and online popularity when it came to romantic show to the channel which the channel didn't have before. Why make excuse of her being the face of the channel when SI was given equally chance on the same channel? As if it's DD's fault if their doll didn't become the face of the channel or their doll's show didn't become hit! SI was given equally chance by the channel. In fact, SI show was not just on the same channel, but it was also produced by the same PH, was also a big budget show and promoted a lot. Why take frustrated on DD or Faisal and call them not deserving and make all excuses just because their doll didn't win?
Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago