Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Our bacha is no more baccha
He showed the world ek baccha from the begining kaise sher banke sabko hata diya
Our vaishu and vivek..made our faisu complete
God bless three of u..
Aahhh wat a relief..wat a joy it is:)))
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Faisal, vaishnavi and vivek deserved this 🥳Congrats guys
I love that despite him being the most talented he never was proud or haughty. the boy is humble and didnt take the competition lightly. I hope he will continue in the success path like this
Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMGGG

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY OF JHALAK

YEAHHHJHJHHH
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congrates faizal
can anyone post faizal pic with trophy
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
in jhalak jouney ,first time a child won .. happy for them
wowmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Faisal n vaishu  🤗
he totally deserves to win  👏 

Vivek's choreography outstanding 👏 
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Finally deserving winner 
congo to faisal veshnavi vivek 🥳
So happy for little wonder🤗

Inayyat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This kid will go places *clap* 
You are an amazing dancer Faisal. All the best for future and InshAllah i want to see him as a choreographer in JdJ ..i want to see his set of ideas ..i am sure they will be brilliant.  Congratulations.  
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Faisal vaishanavi and vivek.. they were the best from epi and took the trophy..colors game or not... for the first time, talent won over everything else... for the first time jdj trophy reached the most deserving hands..
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
First they Ignore you, Then They Laugh At you,
Then they fight you, Then You WIN!

I m most definitely still Numb and in another Zone over the floating news around the announcement of the Winner of JDJ Season 8, but if it is true indeed, wanted to dedicate this post to the rise and shine of Mumbai ki aur Hum sab ki Jaan Faisal Khan!

If the Unthinkable really happened, then it truly is magical, just like the Wand chooses its master, just like the Sorting Hat chooses the rightful placement, the Trophy finally chose its rightful Winner!

From 11th July uptil the last instalment of the Season that will air this Saturday, the Just about Three Months flew by witnessing Faisal evolve as a performer, on a weekly basis.  Yes he was always a talented dancer - its something he is born with, yes he has won an even more challenging dance reality show in the past, but JDJ as everyone has reiterated over and over again is a combination of dancing talent + evolution + popularity!  and for once, a trained dancer + actor was also popular enough to survive the unpredictability of JDJ through and through and with that Faisal proved that he has an enormous fanbase and admirers out there, when need did arise, who love him, support him, who are in awe of what the little wonder can do at this age!   

His stint in JDJ was definitely not all rosy and pleasant.  Amidst a shaky start with co-ordination issues, there were times when Faisal seemed out of form and just falling short of exploring his entire potential.  However, with the Lavni act, where faisal brought more grace, adaas and nazaakat than all the ladies on the floor, he literally rose back from the ashes, belting out one after the other knock out performances! and it was not just faisal's journey alone, but with him, we saw a terrific evolution of VIvek and Vaishnavi, who as much rose up to the challenges, and as much share and contribute to Faisal's win and provided very able support and guidance, Vivek with his vision and risque choreography and Vaishnavi with matching up to Faisal along the lines. With Some Misses, but Many Hits, Faisal reigned above and tall over his competition as the one who continued to strive harder, without any complacency, without complains marching one step closer towards the Trophy!

But Along the way, he won something much more important - the love and respect of his viewers, the best of regards from his judges, the emotional connect with the audience, turned into an inspiration for millions! For anyone who has seen Faisal's birth as a dancer on TV with his first audition in DID, people would know he came from a modest background, who wanted to make a mark! and He rose on his talent and talent alone, no Godfather, Godmother, Godsister behind him, but winning the hearts through that charming face, humble attitude and impeccable dancing and later proving himself to be a stellar actor as well..his conduct in JDJ post his performances - please take note celebs! Just the right mix of innocence and maturity! Not acting too over the top, and not underplaying either! I am glad he shared his so called "sob story" - because it sets an example  for many aspiring dancers, actors out there - ki agar khud main dum, toh baaki sab hai paani kum! 😛 and as he said, he wants to be the hero for his family - No faisal - ur not just the hero for them - Ur hum sab ka Hero! I feel proud to be a fellow Mumbaikar and see how the city of dreams has indeed fulfilled dreams of those who are ready to work hard for it!

I saw u lifting this trophy once! 

and this weekend, it will be an ENCORE! and Happy tears will flow! Bring it ON!🤗

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Special thanks to all you lovely faisal fans and admirers on this forum and all buddies from MP forum, it was a fun ride discussing, dissecting, critiquing, analyzing with all of you here - even more specialwala malaai wala thanks to Aditi, Roopal, Zari, Kammu, Saniaakh, SparklingVibz..❤️

Edited by -FreeLancer- - 8 years ago