6th October, 2015- Written Update- Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 1

Ranaji is talking to one of the ministers when Gayatri comes (in her commoner attire). Ranaji taunts her for not being able to resist the luxury of Palace and coming back so soon. He taunts that she could have atleast kept the respect of her own words and stayed away for 2 nights. Gayatri says that she is here in front of the KING of Amirkot seeking justice as a wife. Ranaji fumes asking if she is reminding him of his duties as a King and Husband. Gayatri says no but she is asking justice as a wife who has not been given a chance to present her side of the truth that she did not know anything about the deal between her father and RajMata. Ranaji guffaws. 

Ranaji asks for towel, Gayatri offers. She asks anything else. Ranaji is taken aback. He turns to find Gayatri. Gayatri assures that she will fulfill the duties of a wife. She says no matter what people think that this relation is a trade. But i love you. I would not have married you if i knew this was a trade. Give me a chance. I will prove to be a good wife. You rejected me once. Accept me once. Ranaji asks her if she ate anything since morning. Gayatri is taken aback. Ranaji says you look very tired. He closes in on her. Gayatri is surprised. Ranaji says you should eat something, we have lot of time to fulfill the duties. Wife doesnt have all duty, hubby too has some duties. All are waiting for you at dinner, you go, i will join you. Gayatri smiles and goes to join all at dinner. RajMata is delighted. She says happy that the moon of RajMahal is back. Kokila is taken aback. RajMata asks whats the matter, Mirchi lag gai. Kokila says havent eaten yet. RajMata says your expressions say so.

Ranaji comes and stares at the empty seat of Badi Rani Maa. RajMata says she will be back soon. Ranaji says if you are saying, then i have to agree, after all you are never wrong. Ranaji makes a toast. He says wanna say something special. Gayatri feels excited. Servants start to leave but Ranaji says no one will leave, wanna share my feeling. This toast dedicated to the one to understand whom i took ages. He taunts Kunwarji - Kokila - Lakshya if they dunno how to join in a toast. He orders Lakshya to join.  Ranaji says at RajMahal there are few moments where we get happiness coz a trap is laid at every corner. He says difference of RajMahal and RanBhoomi is that at war, enemy attacks you from front but in RajMahal, they attack you from behind. On war front, its called Ran-neeti and in RajMahal its called Rajneeti. Today someone is amongst us who is expert of this Rajneeti. This toast is dedicated to that BEHRUPIYA. Kunwarji and Kokila are worried but Ranaji says that Behrupiya is Rani Gayatri Devi. She played such a trick with her father that even RajMata fell in her trap. Have seen many acts but none like this. Way to go Gayatri Devi, what a drama. She even fools herself. Says that she doesnt know about the deal behind the marriage. RajMata fumes and asks for solitude but Ranaji says till i complete my statement, no one will leave. Ranaji says Congrats Gayatri, you won, you became the QUEEN of this KINGDOOM. But your victory is incomplete. You are Ranaji's Rani but Indravdan wont accept you EVER!! Gayatri is shocked and hurt.

Part 2

Ranaji says Amirkot's kingdom lost before you but Indravadan wont ever lose. He says i declare that you are the QUEEN of Amirkot. You will get all the rights and privileges ... Rani Behrupiya. Lakshya - Kunwarji - Kokila toast with him. Ranaji throws the glass on the floor and walks off. Gayatri is shattered. RajMata says Ranaji has made a huge mistake. She asks Swarnlekha to take Gayatri inside. Kokila asks Gayatri to cut the drama. Ranaji has exposed her in front of all. RajMata fumes on Kokila. RajMata asks Swarnlekha to do as told.

Swarnlekha brings Gayatri to her room and turns to leave. Gayatri asks if she thinks that she has plotted just like Ranaji did. Swarnlekha says no. She rues that i adore Ranaji too. Dunno what is wrong between the two of you. Pray all is well soon between the two of you. Gayatri trues that the closer she wants to be with Ranaji, the farther he is from her. Swarnlekha hugs her and reassures her.

Part 3

Ranaji greets English Officials. Kunwarji praises him for smartly dealing with the English Government and that it will help the public of Amirkot. Ranaji thanks him. Kunwarji says good to see you mend the broken ties with English Government coz of Gayatri. Its better you take away the title of Queen from Gayatri in the overall interest of you, Amirkot and its people. He turns to leave and Ranaji says you should think of your betterment which is in staying quiet. Kunwarji is taken aback. Ranaji says whatever happens between me and Gayatri, she is the Queen of Amirkot. Its not good that you defame her in the Palace. Kunwarji says you too defame her. Ranaji says am the King of Amirkot, i can say and do as i please. Gayatri is my Queen. If anyone attacks her, it will be an attack on me. When intent is wrong, both sword and tongue will cut. He walks off. Kunwarji says havent played my next trick. When i do neither Gayatri will remain Queen nor you will stay King.

Precap --- Ranaji tells Gayatri that by Diwali i will clear the debt of your father and then neither you will stay Queen nor will the kingdom be under your fathers debt. Gayatri says as your wife, i will support you to clear the dues. Then we will light the Diwali diyas together. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...Gosh I abhor RNJ's attitude...
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tha ks for taking the time to write this. I look fwd to these updates everyday now.
Very well weitten as well '
BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.  πŸ˜Š
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update
love the precap
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2