Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Anu---

just saw on JDJ forum...someone made a post of tweets of the so called " sanaya fans " Heavens! I m APPALLED !! πŸ˜³ Those knuckleheads are abusing a kid for his victory! πŸ˜΅

Cant believe that they tagged him in the tweets! Like WHAT! disgusting! this fandom needs help!
Edited by -FreeLancer- - 8 years ago
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Cant believe that they tagged him in the tweets! Like WHAT! disgusting! this fandom needs help!

This fandom reminds me of those south stars' fandom.. I thought only people down there are idiots, never knew that same will be the case for a tv actress ! Geez, its just a reality show ! πŸ€¬
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 6
Zari...about the show ishq ka rang safed - Whooaa !! It looks more like a copy paste of certain pak drama tracks ! πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Thank goodness, I m staying away from it. Though I liked Mishal especially after Laagi Tujhse lagan! 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
IKRS? rashmi was gona enter right? which pak show it reminds u off?πŸ˜› I actually havent watched a single episode of it! dont reach back home, when its on..
+++++++
Oh boy hershey showed up here last night!😳 I missed it! she is just so buzzzyyy!

+++++++++
m yet to start YVR too..mahn im so delayed on TV shows!πŸ˜†

_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

This fandom reminds me of those south stars' fandom.. I thought only people down there are idiots, never knew that same will be the case for a tv actress ! Geez, its just a reality show ! πŸ€¬

I knew there will be criticism but this πŸ€’ its sick ..
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Congo Shongo !!!!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Momo...I think this AT should be dedicated to Faisal's victory !! πŸ₯³ A heading with " Yahan ke hum Sikander.. "  πŸ˜† or something on those lines... Inputs from others plz ?? 

okay tell me which one is better!! Yahan ke hum Sikander/Baazigar Mein Baaziger???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wat is happening over there πŸ˜†, line se love letters I m seeing 
Moumimon thumbnail

Originally posted by: _zari_

Hiru anu momo πŸ₯³, last night was one crazy night πŸ˜†, a few of us were waiting at Faisal's at for the result to come out, first we got to know that it will be announced at 2:30 IST, then it was 3:30, and finally when news broke out on insta with that pic πŸ˜›πŸ€ͺi couldn't believe at first when roopal informed abt Faisal's winning, checked with my own eyes then also it was so hard to believe, it was like the impossible had happened β­οΈ

We all from the starting were saying that he will not win inspite of being the most deserving one, but now I can say that faisal is indeed one of the most popular dedicated hardworking child artiste of the TV industry...

zariii...it was indeed..i was so tensedπŸ˜†πŸ˜† its just give me unconditional pleasant when i hear the newsπŸ€ͺ he just changed JDJ's history...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Moumimon thumbnail

just saw on JDJ forum...someone made a post of tweets of the so called " sanaya fans " Heavens! I m APPALLED !! πŸ˜³ Those knuckleheads are abusing a kid for his victory! πŸ˜΅

you know some fans are really ridiculousπŸ₯±
Moumimon thumbnail

Now, i m wishing for Sanaya herself to come out with a statement or tweet and pull up those abusers ! 

i too really wish she comeOUT...