Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: _zari_

Hiru anu momo πŸ₯³, last night was one crazy night πŸ˜†, a few of us were waiting at Faisal's at for the result to come out, first we got to know that it will be announced at 2:30 IST, then it was 3:30, and finally when news broke out on insta with that pic πŸ˜›πŸ€ͺi couldn't believe at first when roopal informed abt Faisal's winning, checked with my own eyes then also it was so hard to believe, it was like the impossible had happened β­οΈ

We all from the starting were saying that he will not win inspite of being the most deserving one, but now I can say that faisal is indeed one of the most popular dedicated hardworking child artiste of the TV industry...

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

u know, I got up in the morning, checked the IF home page, becoz I was expected a grand celebration thread in global section for ahem the "expected winner"..and then I saw nothing..I only saw that vivian dsena not present in JDJ buzz news..and it all felt so strange..and then I came over to the praja AT and saw ur post..and I was πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

yes faisal diddd ittt! OMG I cant believe it
_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

πŸ₯³

u know, I got up in the morning, checked the IF home page, becoz I was expected a grand celebration thread in global section for ahem the "expected winner"..and then I saw nothing..I only saw that vivian dsena not present in JDJ buzz news..and it all felt so strange..and then I came over to the praja AT and saw ur post..and I was πŸ€ͺ

yes faisal diddd ittt! OMG I cant believe it

Agreed I m even ignoring all those stupid posts that r being made against him πŸ€’, channel cheated he played his sympathy card that he is poor poor blah blah, and the silliest of all no one knows who faisal is πŸ˜•, he has no fans πŸ˜†
But anyways I m too happy today πŸ˜› nothing can spoil my mood ..
MaxMayfield thumbnail
sameee..I dont even care..in all honesty, they were overconfident..they even had the global thread for her win announcement ready u know..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so all these wild reactions are much expected..
all I care about is, that when people think of JDJ on a year on year basis..all they ever said is that "the deserving one" never wins...but from now on..it will be said that on JDJ the deserving one never won, except in the season faisal participated in!πŸ‘

we have a "deserving popular star" winning JDJ and thats like it!πŸ₯³

+++++++++++++
Im looking forward to what faisal does next now!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 6
Ok...Now this AT title should be about Faisal's victory ! That's it ! Suggestions people ??!! πŸ€”
_zari_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

sameee..I dont even care..in all honesty, they were overconfident..they even had the global thread for her win announcement ready u know..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so all these wild reactions are much expected..

all I care about is, that when people think of JDJ on a year on year basis..all they ever said is that "the deserving one" never wins...but from now on..it will be said that on JDJ the deserving one never won, except in the season faisal participated in!πŸ‘

we have a "deserving popular star" winning JDJ and thats like it!πŸ₯³

+++++++++++++
Im looking forward to what faisal does next now!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Really πŸ˜², I feel sorry for them, I was stalking there at last night to get regular updates, and indeed they were just waiting for sanaya to be announced as the winner so that they can go to sleep πŸ˜†, next is his Marathi movie coming, which I m not looking forward to πŸ˜•, but I hope that he throws a small party for winning jhalak πŸ˜†
_zari_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Anu---

Ok...Now this AT title should be about Faisal's victory ! That's it ! Suggestions people ??!! πŸ€”

Anu when momo will come then we can ask her to change the title, OK girls going for my breakfast now, see u after some time
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anu - m horrible with titles, so no suggestions from my endπŸ˜†
++++++++++++
Zariwa - kya kahey ab..suddenly m seeing so many people who have never seen before on IF, coming out in support of faisalπŸ˜› that makes me elated😳 

whatever are the reasons given..I dont care..even if channel "cheated" I dont careπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† because they did it for the greater good 😎 πŸ˜†

its not the end of life for any of the contestants, all of them have only gained through more exposure from JDJ..that marathi movie shouldnt release..seriously the promos! :O I wish faisal was seriously a part of a pathbreaking marathi movie yaar..one of them - court, which has gone to oscars was so awesome..

will he sign a daily after this??? he has smartly stayed in the sight of audience post his MP stint..with 3-4 month breaks..which is good Id say..shouldnt lose the momentum now!

what if rangeela offers him a role? I hate the channel otherwise..but maybe..:/
Mirage09 thumbnail
I m waiting for the day he comes to mainstream tv shows as a lead actor! β€οΈ
Mirage09 thumbnail
just saw on JDJ forum...someone made a post of tweets of the so called " sanaya fans " Heavens! I m APPALLED !! πŸ˜³ Those knuckleheads are abusing a kid for his victory! πŸ˜΅
Mirage09 thumbnail
Now, i m wishing for Sanaya herself to come out with a statement or tweet and pull up those abusers !