swt.smile thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi to all the team of India-Forums,

Well, first of all, I would like to say something. I am a new to this forum. I'll introduce myself. My name is Ishika...Well..let me now start with my suggestions and questions, since when this forum has been created? Ok now, with a suggestion. I was wondering if we can have a collage competition? I have a group and I created a Collage Competition but nobody participate, lol. I have more than 2000 members in my group but nobody participates so I was wondering that since this is a forum and a known one, I would share this idea with you people. If you want only, that's just a suggestion. I got this idea of sharing it with you guys because since, there has been a Contest of Banners, we should make one of Collages. Well..only if you want. Thank You very much for taking the time and read this message of mine. Ok Bye! 

Take Care...  Ishika  xx

P.S* I am very glad to be part of this forum! 😉

Edited by ishika16 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eeshaa thumbnail

To,

The Team of India Forum,

Hi! I'm Neha (T.Y. student) and a regular viewer of 'Remix. I'm not only writing this letter from me but on behalf of all my friends. It has become a part of our day to day have given a new face to television soaps. After every episode of we are left back wanting for more.

Since June, it has been difficult for all of us to catch up with the episodes of 'Remix'. This is because all the timings are clashing with either our college or classes. We are not able to watch it at 10am, 2pm, and 8pm weekdays nor can we watch all the 4 episodes together on sat.

I request you'll on behalf of all my friends and myself  that you'll please, please, please ask the team of remix to change the timings of 'Remix'. Try and telecast it on weekdays at either at 1pm or then anytime between 9pm and 12 or then anytime after 12noon on Sunday telecast all the 4 episodes as done on Saturday.

This is our humble request to you'll, hope so you take some quick decision about it because now the serial is getting more and more interesting and we can't afford to miss even one more episode.

Wishing you'll lots of luck for future!

Yours Lovingly,

Neha.

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ishika collage competition sounds good!!

Sure many members will participate here.

swt.smile thumbnail

Hi cutereems,

Yea, that's what I was thinking. So as you are moderator, can you share this idea with the other moderators and if they all like it, what about sharing this idea with the members of India-Forums and send the rules as well. If they don't like this idea, then it's too bad for me. Anyways, as for now, I am waiting for your answer so please reply as soon as possible. Thank you soo much! 😉

Ishika