Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hope II was not within hearing range as it would stir her anxieties and muddle her up too and we have seen what Manny's words do to her. Manny seems to be regressing in her attitude to II and she in turn would get hyper if she learns it.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Kalpana expressed scare that Manny will misunderstands II after the fight...
It became true... ๐Ÿ˜•

Don't know how Dude will handle Manny now?

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
to be put in two lines
actually 3

1. a lot of drama on cards if II wakes up to hear this conversation
2.Manny's hatred towards II...all dobts..all the insecurity now out in the open like a volcano.
if its made clear to her...she might stop doubting II sooo much..if not completely stop doubting.
3.Jab Mia biwi ka issue ho tho third party ko interfere nahi karna chahiye.

yaha ham soch rahe the ranjan ka reaction...but bura laga manny ko.
Kalpana you were right
manny's reaction makes it clear.

she feels like she is sitting in a tower made of playing cards...that might come down with even a little gush of wind.

quite a lot about manny has been put out clear...her fears beneath the strong mask she wears.

ok tadaa
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update nisha loved it 

Manya is just too much she needs a slap on her face 
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nisha---awesome fight and make up scenes---I wish I had more of these kinds of arguments๐Ÿ˜†  to be  followed with such fabulous make ups๐Ÿ˜‰
I really loved that II apologized...she takes ownership of her mistakes.  That is actually lovely about her and about your writing too Nisha.  It is hard to find people these days who admit that they are actually wrong, even in stories!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I was thrilled that R&B realized that though he was right and he got an apology, he was not happy that it came at the cost of II's tears!!!!  That was just ๐Ÿ˜ณ.  That makes their relationship a really special and beautiful one!!!  

Manny, Manny, Manny----behold a healthy relationship between a husband and wife.  They fight but they make up!!!  
What your brother had with M-seems to have been a fairly cold, sexual relationship while he was grieving for his mother.  Right now, he is finding out things about himself i.e. jealousy, intense desire, a sense of belonging, etc. in his relationship with II.  She brings out the best in him-his maturity, his kindness to family-even to Ranjan, his desire to be a part of his own family again (his relationship with Amma and Vandu), his ability to deal with tantrums and when things go wrong, and being wanted for himself-not his bank account, and how to be a good dad (most importantly).  I really hope you get it together Manny-'cause otherwise R&B will not have much sympathy for you and your problems!!!  

phew...that was a really long review...Nisha-I don't know what else to say to you but WOW!!!!!  I think I am probably more engrossed in SoSy than the soap opera that is my life...๐Ÿคฃ

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whatever anyone says, it would be up to Manny to see how R&B and II, despite all the fights, are together and are happy. That alone would bring back her trust and win II some support. Nothing else is gonna convince. Also, perhaps if her own life falls in place. She has to see to believe. 
SushSathisha thumbnail
W*F this Manny grr!!!!!!!
get a hold on your self lady!!!!
II cares about R&B more than you can even imagine!
i sympathise with II now!
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

Whatever anyone says, it would be up to Manny to see how R&B and II, despite all the fights, are together and are happy. That alone would bring back her trust and win II some support. Nothing else is gonna convince. Also, perhaps if her own life falls in place. She has to see to believe. 

Like Nisha said- Manny is an idiot. Also, everything that has happened in her life so far has coloured her opinion about things and people. But she has to understand how childish that is in this situation. Every husband and wife fight. She cannot equate her experiences to that of others all the time. And crying about her bro n SIL fighting?๐Ÿ˜ฒ That was some new level of stupid for me. 
putti77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

Rhatever anyone says, it would be up to Manny to see how R&B and II, despite all the fights, are together and are happy. That alone would bring back her trust and win II some support. Nothing else is gonna convince. Also, perhaps if her own life falls in place. She has to see to believe.

Agreed..
putti77 thumbnail
I think Dude will shout on Manny saying NOYB..
Then she will leave to Sydney...Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago