Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Inspired by a line from taramira's post this evening

FANATICS AT WAR

They love each other with all the passion their hearts can conjure up,

The differences are stark and opinionated they are and  fight with all the passion they can muster

The way they taunt and torment each other and provoke the other from close quarters the patriarch sees

Having sensed the cat fight and smiled at it from another floor, being within earshot a shock to him

Her knight in shining armour that's sworn to be her protector always he intervenes

Scoffed and marched out of the room by the dude

Her recklessness a cause for constant worry in him compounded at her lack of tongue and purse

He is hassled and bothered to the core. Her nonchalance and ignorance of why he Frets

Is enough to drive him up a wall and her ability to twist and wring every word in whatever way it suits

Her blatant apathy to her expectant state drives him into a state of rage

Forces will rally sides will be taken justification and fibs concocted

Adamant and fierce fighters they are and silence and reticence looms large

Quintessential fighters they are passion underscores their every move and breath.

Ardor the soul they share and craze for each other the bond that forges them together.

awww , oyu actually mentioned me in your beautiful writings. thanks Sri, i truly feel honored.  
Errantnomad thumbnail
Manny is getting a demo 😆

In I think, math and Manny , evening in Paris night, manny asked her if II drinks and II lied, them manny asked her what does she cope with bad days and II replied that she fights and throws a fit"

Manny , demo for you. No doubts anymore. She is clear now. 😃 and she would hv seen no heard 😆 a different side to II that was only privy to dude .
Tantrums laid bare... Ring seat any one... 😆Edited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Enough II..
Sshh...
Tight hug..
😳 😳

He would have already panicked seeing Kaveri n Krishna rivers in her eyes..

kaveri and krishna, ya mahanadi and brahmputra hi hoga because yamuna and ganga have no water left!  ðŸ˜‰
and yes I want him to have some glaani about screaming at her in this state and she too should realize that her impulsive behaviour can cause massive demolitions! kiss and make up nahi chahiye yaar... wo to hota hi rehta hai... lekin abhi kuchch aur dramatic socho.  
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Prathima take care...follow the rest 3 weeks prescription...Wake up feeling better...Good night
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Prathima take care...follow the rest 3 weeks prescription...Wake up feeling better...Good night

Is pratima unwell?
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nishaaa...
evideya????
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

again wheeze????
no one told me!!!!😭
thats why she WFH yesterday n all???
she slept alle??
how was she???
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
How can 2 people who like each other so much and know each as they do scream and mock like that!!

II there is something like staying sane and RnB did you really ask your dad to stay out of this!! Well yes you did! 😊

Let's see where Nisha takes this! I understand why RnB feels that way but would helpful to grow up   ðŸ˜‰

I would faint if she says I'm sorry if he says you are too precious for me to lose.

They are awesome like this whimsical and vicious 😳

Nisha have a great day and take care sweeties and sleep tight!
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

nishaaa...
evideya????

Hey Noufi... Good to catch you now . Off duty?
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Asians n Australians go to bed .
US n Canadadians kuch kaam karo office n ghar me...
Wait for morning update...

😊 😊 Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago