Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky

How can 2 people who like each other so much and know each as they do scream and mock like that!!

II there is something like staying sane and RnB did you really ask your dad to stay out of this!! Well yes you did! 😊

Let's see where Nisha takes this! I understand why RnB feels that way but would helpful to grow up   😉

I would faint if she says I'm sorry if he says you are too precious for me to lose.

They are awesome like this whimsical and vicious 😳

Nisha have a great day and take care sweeties and sleep tight!

thats true...but whatever is going to happen,it will take our breath away...
I don't know whether to cry or laugh
These two idiots in love need no reason to fight. Yaar bass karo. Go do something ,make babies - that they have done
Go stand in rain or under shower both need to cool down
Well both r wrong but right too
Chalo fight karo then make up
We all love it wen u both do that
almost gud nite from me...
Waise this is 2 nd cliffhanger in a row nisha
Not done yaar, u make our dimag Kay horses run wild with what next
Need respite urgently from cliffhangers
Originally posted by putti77

Asians n Australians go to bed .
US n Canadadians kuch kaam karo office n ghar me...
Wait for morning update...

😊 😊

True that. I called RedGarnet after the update. She shooed me off to do some work since she was crazy busy figuring out new technology 😆 night night Putti. I am going to shut off from IF. I can't afford another midday update from Nisha whichever way she takes it - senti or sexy.

But this time around I am all the way on dude's side. He is panic striken after his mom never returned. His bruises are deep. He will never let go of another close to heart person. Be it II or their kids. Her emotional intelligence is subpar with his EI quotient - whether understanding Amma, Akka, or manny without them uttering them difficulty. II needs to grow up.
Here I was excited for gift exchange. Should have expected Raman's outburst at her carelessness. Sigh. 

Now she feels bad and I feel bad. 

It's not that they don't get along, they get along very well, they just happen to sometimes lose it for each other cause thy care so much :)

II n RnB ❤️

😳 lovely

II n RnB

Thats so funny 😆