LIAR
U LOVE RAKSHASAN❤️ MORE
TRILLIONS MORE
UMM YA
BUT I CANT TELL "HER" THAT ILLE?
SHE WILL GO PROMPTLY TATTLE TO HER BROTHER
HE IS HIS NAME SAKE
ARGHHH

SHE ACCEPTED THAT SHE "LOVES HIM"!!!!!!! OMGGG! DID SHE??? OH YAAA REALLY!!! SHE NEVER DID TILL DATE! SHE ALWAYS AVOIDED USING 'THE WORD'!!! IN ENTIRE SOSY'S HISTORY!
*breaths In*
*breaths Out*
RELAX
UMMM sorry if it sounds like over reaction!! Not to me!

ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHAPTER
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
II & R&B relationship. It just gets better.
Thank you Nisha.

I am so thankful to you that you didn't make them speak the three word just for the heck of it.

Its so much fun to see the longing. And since they haven't been vocal about it, it soo enthralling to read about her thoughts.

The way they treat each other, long for each other is the real USP. No words can speak louder than this.

Lovely, you are amazing.
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: munira053

"Do u like being pregnant?" Manya asked softly

II blushed first and smiled later

"I dont know if I have loved anything more" she said

LIAR
U LOVE RAKSHASAN❤️ MORE
TRILLIONS MORE
UMM YA
BUT I CANT TELL "HER" THAT ILLE?
SHE WILL GO PROMPTLY TATTLE TO HER BROTHER
HE IS HIS NAME SAKE
ARGHHH

SHE ACCEPTED THAT SHE "LOVES HIM"!!!!!!! OMGGG! DID SHE??? OH YAAA REALLY!!! SHE NEVER DID TILL DATE! SHE ALWAYS AVOIDED USING 'THE WORD'!!! IN ENTIRE SOSY'S HISTORY!
*breaths In*
*breaths Out*
RELAX
UMMM sorry if it sounds like over reaction!! Not to me!

ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHAPTER

Oh yaa she did 😳
She had calculated how she hated dude or anyone more but ya love first time !!!! 😳
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I thought of saying something in the morning. I forgot and till now I have not been able to recall! 😕

Anyway, good evening/good morning.

Went to this restaurant called Punjabi By Nature today. Fair food. Nice ambiance.

Hey, Nouf, Asma, Kalpana, Putti, SR, Shilpa, Pritee, Swara, and everyone.

Ashu, I seem to be missing out on your timing and Drishti's.

But I am not seen as frequently too, so none to blame.

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Life as we know it..:

This lovely parable is from "Your Sacred Self" by Dr. Wayne Dyer.

In a mother's womb were two babies. One asked the other: "Do you believe in life after delivery?"The other replied, "Why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later."

"Nonsense" said the first. "There is no life after delivery. What kind of life would that be?"

The second said, "I don't know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths. Maybe we will have other senses that we can't understand now."

The first replied, "That is absurd. Walking is impossible. And eating with our mouths? Ridiculous! The umbilical cord supplies nutrition and everything we need. But the umbilical cord is so short. Life after delivery is to be logically excluded."

The second insisted, "Well I think there is something and maybe it's different than it is here. Maybe we won't need this physical cord anymore."

The first replied, "Nonsense. And moreover if there is life, then why has no one has ever come back from there? Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery there is nothing but darkness and silence and oblivion. It takes us nowhere."

"Well, I don't know," said the second, "but certainly we will meet Mother and she will take care of us."

The first replied "Mother? You actually believe in Mother? That's laughable. If Mother exists then where is She now?"

The second said, "She is all around us. We are surrounded by her. We are of Her. It is in Her that we live. Without Her this world would not and could not exist."

Said the first: "Well I don't see Her, so it is only logical that She doesn't exist."

To which the second replied, "Sometimes, when you're in silence and you focus and listen, you can perceive Her presence, and you can hear Her loving voice, calling down from above."

Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I was typing an email to my mom wanted to send her the story but ended up posting it here 😆

EnVee you liked it chalo! I Guess I'll let it stay.

I was told by IF that I was spamming and could not post anymore and the story turns up here! I only hope I have sent something I shouldn't 😕
blue5sky thumbnail
Bye bye people .. Catch you later in the day!
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Can I smack II around for even suggesting sofia ???
When is she going to understand not to interfere in munirka ???

Bala cannot afford it and she doing it is like showing him that he is incapable...It hurts anyone...no one likes this much interference...even i would hate if my spouse's relatives interfere this much...

and vandu even after knowing abt bala will encourage II...becos in her mind she also wants it...but she wont save II from bala's words at the end...
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
As we all love our grandparents :-