-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Friends
I am Angel a regular member in serials forum. I need a help. I want to watch all the episodes of Dharamkshetra by epic channel but I am not able to find them online. Can anyone please give some links. Dailymotion links are not working I think due to copyrights issue.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Abhiya-

Hi Friends

I am Angel a regular member in serials forum. I need a help. I want to watch all the episodes of Dharamkshetra by epic channel but I am not able to find them online. Can anyone please give some links. Dailymotion links are not working I think due to copyrights issue.

Check Every Link in Here, It should work: 
-Abhiya- thumbnail
Already checked this link is not working.  Is there some other link?
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Have you checked every link? If yes then no other links. 
-Abhiya- thumbnail
Yeah checked every link. It's so sad to know that I won't be able to watch such a beautiful program. anyways thanks for the help. I hope epic posts all the epis on you tube or their official website. 
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Epic chanel is very unique and they do not want to make their shows openly available 
So even after public demand they do not upload it on YouTube 

But they told in replies that they are going to launch EPIC chanel Application in which all episodes will be available so we have to wait for it 

Mostly they repeat all past shows currently they have started Dariba Diaries and Siyasat's repeat 

So wait they can start Dharmakheshtra repeat in nearest future 
-Abhiya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Proud-India

Epic chanel is very unique and they do not want to make their shows openly available 

So even after public demand they do not upload it on YouTube 

But they told in replies that they are going to launch EPIC chanel Application in which all episodes will be available so we have to wait for it 

Mostly they repeat all past shows currently they have started Dariba Diaries and Siyasat's repeat 

So wait they can start Dharmakheshtra repeat in nearest future 

thanks for the help dear