Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@Dips..I don't know..I just searched it on the search bar.πŸ˜†
Consummation..you are not joking right?πŸ˜†
You want consummation when Bihaan shouted ke mujhe isse koi rishta nahi rakhna..But yeah sapno par tax nahi..πŸ˜†
Get-Lost thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neett

Sid .. yr main to kabse isska wait kr rhi pr cvs ki humse jo dushmani hai na wo kambhakht aise scenes dete hi nhi... thanks to u tune sapna to dikha diya phir seπŸ˜†

Deinge yaar..deinge. Ummed par duniya qaym hai.πŸ˜†You know after this track, for the first time I am hopeful that they will give emotional scenes because isske baghair kaam nahi chalega if they want move Thapki-Bihaan's story forward. Mujhe aaj kal CVs par bohat pyaar araha hai..pata nahi kyun..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dplee

isse kaha se dig karke layi Sidy?πŸ˜†

The idea is good except I need consummation πŸ˜‰

And I want the same scene without the Bihaan drunk part. He shud be in his senses. He and Thapki as usual pick a fight that turn out to be too emotional and when Thapki just tries to touch him and he starts sobbing holding on to her. Siddy's scene follows.
Get-Lost thumbnail
@Maty..you know I love drunk Bihaan..
DakZz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Aisa ho to kua bat ho...but alas... This is Tpk...n the FL is THE THAPKI... but lets c...
Khabon pe tax nahi... #taxfreedreams
Tabitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want a scene where Bihaan touches thapki's back when tieing dori and thapki should give nice expressions ahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

@Maty..you know I love drunk Bihaan..

drunk is always good to see on tv!! πŸ˜† I still remember what all hopes we had during the ThaHaan drunk scene!! And drunk people always wear their heart on their sleeve - I know! But I wanted a Bihaan who is alert bcoz I don;t want either of them to revert back to 3 days prior status of the drunk scene!!
U know tpk - 1 step forward and 2 steps backward when it comes to ThaHaan.

P.D.Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan.matsh

drunk is always good to see on tv!! πŸ˜† I still remember what all hopes we had during the ThaHaan drunk scene!! And drunk people always wear their heart on their sleeve - I know! But I wanted a Bihaan who is alert bcoz I don;t want either of them to revert back to 3 days prior status of the drunk scene!!
U know tpk - 1 step forward and 2 steps backward when it comes to ThaHaan.

Exactly Maty! If Bihaan is gonna hug and sleep on Thapki's lap, he should be well aware of it. 

And Sidy..I love drunk Bihaan and he can consummate in that stage but as we know that last drunk scene was so so wasted 
Get-Lost thumbnail

Exactly Maty! If Bihaan is gonna hug and sleep on Thapki's lap, he should be well aware of it. 

And Sidy..I love drunk Bihaan and he can consummate in that stage but as we know that last drunk scene was so so wasted 

That's the catch here Dips di..you think Bihaan will sleep on Thapki's lap when he is in his senses? Not a chance! 
 Please no drunk consummation. God..I hate that. I feel it's equivalent to marital rape.🀒🀒

Maty..lol I remember those drunk days..kia kia socha tha hum ne..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Tabitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes of course ..I dont want Bihaan to be other Dhruv..He wakes up and sees Thapki beside him..But I think he will not  react like dhruv..He will be happy thoughπŸ˜†