Vibhor lucky to ghanshyam, prabha but Reeti not lucky to Vibhor

sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Vibhor prabha ki zindagi mein ane se enjoy kiya importante of poddar family . Ghanshyam bana proud fsther . Manbhari ko prabhs ki madat mil gayi . Poddar family ko nam mila as Vibhor businesman bana . Reti ko Vibhor macau mein mila rajiv jaisa 3rd grade insan se ristha hone se bach gayi . Vibhor se shaadi ki duniya mein Reeti par lagi daag mit gayi aur poddar house mein bhi innocent proveho gsyi . Vibhor kitna bhi naraaz ho Reeti se always stood for her whatever bahana he made to except on the MBA party day where he lost his control totally because os situation.

Reeti Vibhor ki zindagi mein ane ke baad at 22yrs age Reeti ka aur khud ka responsibility aagayi . Everyday tamashs ben created and got taunted because of him and Reeti also . Vibhor ki birth raaz bahar ayi .now Vibhor is going to die .Reeti when saw Vibhir's breakdown as VIbhor ki birth truth and said to herself agar mein Vibhor ki zindagi mein nahin aati yeh sab kuch nahi hota . It's not my words cv's and ph proving this that Vibhor is lucky snd true soul mate to Reti but Reeti not lucky to Vibhor and a ttue soul mate as new lead is going yo enter .i didn't like writing all these about Reeti but ph summarises Rebhor's life as this only . Edited by sree.gattu - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidgarg thumbnail
Yes that's true vibhor ne reeti ki shaadi rajeev jaisa insan se hone se roki and vibhor also saved reeti's life from bhairavi's evil plan he used to get angry on reeti because he didnot wanted to get marry at 22yrs he was not ready to take responsibility of reeti he wanted to enjoy his life after marrying reeti he had to face taunts from everybody he never wanted to hurt reeti it wasnot easy for him to adjust in a marriage with a girl 5yrs elder to him though he is immature, impulsive but he is a good person who loves his family and can do anything for them i believe he has suffered more than reeti he had to face insult and taunts of bilasi due to prabha and manbhari lost his self respect due to them now he will lose his life poor boy he didnot deserve this he was really happy and enjoying his life untill reeti hadnot entered his life though it is not reeti's fault may be reeti is unlucky for him that's how the makers of BD conclude from it Edited by sidgarg - 8 years ago
sjkk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't think so, reeti is lucky for him after marrying reeti he clear m ba entrance, trying to establish his business reeti always help him...He is nothing without reeti. ...Here makers r unlucky who fails to handle beautiful concept, story
with beautiful lead pair. ...remember vibhor once thought his all works complete with the help of reeti...
megha mudit chemistry is awesome nd beauty of bd force to viewers to attract with bdEdited by sjkk - 8 years ago
sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sjkk

I don't think so, reeti is lucky for him after marrying reeti he clear m ba entrance, trying to establish his business reeti always help him...He is nothing without reeti. ...Here makers r unlucky who fails to handle beautiful concept, story
with beautiful lead pair. ...remember vibhor once thought his all works complete with the help of reeti...
megha mudit chemistry is awesome nd beauty of bd force to viewers to attract with bd

their is no doubt Reeti lucky agar Vibhor zinda hota then . business mein Reeti help kiya aur kar rahi hai but Vibhor not going to gain anything . business start karne ke liye start kiya when it's going to cherish , he is going to die . i'm saying cv's showing this as 2 months didn't yet completed Rebhor ki shaadi hui.within 2 months whole family or almost all family members and her husband , Vibhor going to die .