Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
totally completed watching d remaining vm's too...
already i like d lyrics of ab na ja, d first few lines r enough..i really liked it... 

be-inteha... wat to say abt this, its very apt for ardhika...truly speaking i h watched n listened to 1 or 2 times only...nw i really like it...dat i watched alredy 3 times...

abhi mujh mei kahi, its one of my fav song...n i really liked ur vm on dat...such a nice one...so i hav to agree vth all...

for me dil ibadat also like dat...those lyrics r too good...

so totally, really great song selection, n nice scene selection too...

as u said, requests are welcome...nw my overactive mind asks for more...

can u make mashup of songs, bcz few i like upto some lines only...

muskurane ka wajah tum ho   from city lights...

khoyi khoyi si hoon main- lehrein, i really like d lyrics, its form Aisha

i like tu bin bataye from RDB

Koi dil bekaabu kar gaya form mousam,

iktara form wake up sid

baatein kuchh ankahee si,  from Metro

dhadke jiya from aloo chat...

badmash dil form singham

mein vaari javan... from TNLGH

cry, or any song  from a walk to remember

helpless wen she smiles   from backstreet boys...

n pyar kiyatho nibhana tha... from major saab

hmm...so much...

if u feel any song  worthy, easy to find n make... then only..ok...

d reason z somany vm's are deleted from you tube...nw very less r available...i think SP vl remove dat also...

Edited by lovv - 8 years ago
rosel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jean,

Watched be inteha,kabhi jo badal...loved it dr...

In kabhi jo badal i loved the scenes which u added for it...and in be inteha i liked the heart opening whicg comes first...totally loved it...

I have a req...its not a song req...i would love if u add the below mentioned scenes in any vm's if possible...

1.arjun covering rads after saral misbehaves,arjun saving her from fire and asking her if she has gone mad...

2.card house scene wer arjun sneezes and the cards fall,rads stares at him and kids hugging her after her dialogue and arjun trying to bribe the kids with biscuit to join arjun's side...

3.radhika feeding arjun(policevan scene) and radhika holding arjun's hand(confronting arjun after seeing her shop being burnt scene)...

And thnk you for all the vm's...u r from maharashtra,dream city...

-rose...Edited by -rosel- - 8 years ago
Hemsar thumbnail
Jaya hats off to your efforts. It was nostalgia watching them. A wonderful vista of Ardhika. You are amazingly talented in the art of making VMs. Continue with the good work dear. All the VMs are exceptional. Thanks once again for the investment of patience, labour, time, talent, to entertain us through the remarkable VM creation.
I have a request of songs - that is Saware from Phantom movie,IsQadar Pyar Hai & Kinna Sonna from Bhaag Johnny movie. 

Please look into my request only if you have the luxury of time and convenience.

Once again Thanks A Million for the ARDHIKA VM Creation.

Take Care and God Bless You!
FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@lovv
Yup Ab Na Jaa and Abhi Mujh Mein have awesome lyrics which make the VMs all the more meaningful
Thank you
I had downloaded a VM on Dhadke Jiya which I'd found somewhere, can't remember where. If you want I could mail it to you or something, let me know.
Have noted down your requests, will make on the ones I like and will be able to work on 😆

@Rose
Thank you.
I have used bits of the scenes that you have mentioned in VMs I have already made but am yet to upload online. Will use the other scenes whenever they fit with the lyrics of any song
You are most welcome & yes I am from Maharashtra 😊

@Hemsar
Thank you so much for the encouraging kind words 😃 Yes will continue making them whenever I have the time.
Have noted down your requests too, will make on at least 1 of them. Will let you know by PM whenever I post them.
You are most welcome
Take care and God bless 😊
lovv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@soulmates, u r too good...u go thro all d requests, n scene requests, song download n creation...n u pm too...thank u so much...
as one of d member said, ur work z great...n thanks...

yes, i really like dhadke jiya lyrics, if u hav plz post d link...

i almost go search all vm's of ardhika, y i didnt find it...i search only on YT though...

most of d vm's are showing copyr8 issues...

-GayathriK- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow i just watched your vms!!! They are simply amazing!!!! 
I have been lately listening to the song teri justajoo saware by roop kumar rathod, can you please make a vm on this vm for ardhika?? plss
😃
FatedSoulMates thumbnail
@lovv
Awww thank you so much for the sweet comments and you are most welcome 😃
Na na there is no link for Dhadke Jiya, I had downloaded it when it was available online. Sadly it was removed. So if you want I could email it to you.
All the VMs on YT have been terminated by stupid SP 😡 even if there are a few new ones, they wont last long i am sure.

@GayathriK
Thank you so much, I am glad you enjoyed them.
Oh I like Roop Kumar Rathod's voice, so sure will make a VM on it, will pm you after its done 😊
FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Hii!!! 😊

Posting a couple of requested VMs and also a few of them on my fav songs.
Made some of them last week but was just too bored to upload them online. 😆 Enjoy!!!

Hasi (Female) - Hamari Adhuri Kahani
https://sendvid.com/z810m50n

Hasi (Male) - Hamari Adhuri Kahani
https://sendvid.com/kvqsjuyj

Joganiya - Tevar
https://sendvid.com/w1c9aeow

Dil Ibadat - Tum Mile (Requested by @lovv & @geny)
https://sendvid.com/eu4wisyx

Tu Jo Hai - Mr. X
https://sendvid.com/z5mosrvq

Agar Tum Saath Ho - Tamasha (Requested by @esprit)
https://sendvid.com/w0bzfnn0

Thanks
J
esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Soulmates, Thank you so much for making the Ardhika VM on Agar Tum Saath Ho. This is your best VM so far in my opinion. Everything is beyond what I had hoped for. You captured the essence of the song and Ardhika moments beautifully. Words aren't enough as I write this because seriously, you have outdone yourself. This one is going down as my favorite Ardhika VM.

Again thank you so much!!! You have been so kind and lovely for taking our requests and spending so much time & effort on these ... we really do love you for everything.

Sigh, I am going to watch it all over again :)

Thanks & Regards

E
Aradiv thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In your case, I love to repeat myself, you are just outdoing yourself with every new video. I totally agree with Esprit, tum saath ho is your best till date!
Not that I like the other VMs any less. Both versions of hasi ban Gaye brought a smile, though I like the male version better because it's so Arjun. I did chuckle when the lyric went hasi ban gaye n Radhika sorry scene played in the VM. Joganiya is a personal favorite, suits Radhika so much! Hadn't heard the Mr. X song, lovely, I must say. Dil Ibadat, uff, jealous Arjun always a treat to the eyes. 

In all the videos, the choice of scenes is so apt and I love how you mix all the relevant scenes and the effects you give to each one of them. You are a pro, Jaya! :-)